Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Neat idea on paper, but it probably wouldn't work so well in practice.

Also the OP comes across as an idiot by saying "sup?" after everything he says.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

No. SUP?
    Just another random troll.

Who you gonna kill when all the 'pve kids' get their trinkets and mounts and never go to TB again?

RoFL.

I care deeply about where you rank me on the intelligence scale. sup?

Honestly threw this post up because it IS a good idea on paper, and was looking for some constructive criticism to maybe
    hammer out some details.

So if you have things that actually argue for/against my idea go ahead. If you feel the need to provide your trivial feelings
    about me personally, i guess you're just wasting your time :c

PS: I am here for arguments agaisnt the idea. LOGICAL arguments. Not pve nerd QQ about wanting to quest in peace.

---------- Post added 2011-01-10 at 04:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Who you gonna kill when all the 'pve kids' get their trinkets and mounts and never go to TB again?
    Read my Original post.

I said: to follow up this new system of looting. Rewards need to be added to keep incentive up to kill.
    I never specified these rewards would be purely pvp oriented, although id imagine they would be.
    Silk for bandages, new mount skins, maybe new trinkets or new enchants. These are all things pve'rs could use as well.

I dont hate anyone who pves, just pve'rs who have no reason to argue agaisnt pvp, but do so because they cant compete.
    Hence the term, pvenerd.

But i think i answered your question.
    "It would encourage less world PVP, more ganking." -Lightfist

Shout out to all the 1500 heroes i farm like corn.

Deleted
    I want to loot the enemy to get them out of the corpse and watching when the defenders leave. Its annoying to see a dead body and know its watching you right back >_> loved the 1g drops from wintersgrasp. but taking anything from the other player would result in massive ganking and nobody ever going into that zone if they hadnt a group backing them up (you can still "tag" you know)

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    I want to loot the enemy to get them out of the corpse and watching when the defenders leave. Its annoying to see a dead body and know its watching you right back >_> loved the 1g drops from wintersgrasp. but taking anything from the other player would result in massive ganking and nobody ever going into that zone if they hadnt a group backing them up (you can still "tag" you know)
    You need to learn to PVP, obviously. sup?

Seriously, keep it up...you're hilarious.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    In defense to this. The token reward (or loot) would only go to members of the group. Tagging people for token drops would be
    rediculous. Good point though, hadnt specified that.

In cases where 2 non-group members gank someone, maybe (in all fairness) the person who engaged first would earn the drop.

And like i said, it doesnt have to be an actual LOOT. Tokens could auto bank into your currency yadigg

Deleted
    Sup, why you saying sup in every sentence? sup.

OT - Wouldn't work, farmers would trade kills etc. like in the Nagrand Halaa thing

Quote Originally Posted by Omnus View Post
    I like this idea but unfortunately its not something Blizzard would ever consider. Can you imagine the tsunami of tears from pure-PvE players about how they are getting roflstomped by 3k resilience PvPers, not able to finish quests, and not able to get as many tokens because they can't kill other players?
    Simple solution, dont care about the bads? I dont understand this, it is NOT ok to be bad, and being bad ISNT an excuse to make stuff easier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enderlol View Post
    I dont kill 30s.

And tol barad is 85 only. Avoiding a tard mob of 5 people isnt difficult.
    ah yes, we forgot you are the PvPer's overmind, all pvpers were created to carry your will, recreated in the flesh and all that

you seem to have forgotten, there are 2 parts of tol barad
    the peninsula part was designed for PvE, the hold, for pvp

or is questing considered PvP now?

LFM Tol Barad Token farm! Need 1 healer and 1 dps! need 2k res. Get your mounts today!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Simple solution, dont care about the bads? I dont understand this, it is NOT ok to be bad, and being bad ISNT an excuse to make stuff easier.
    Winning the PVP battle unlocks PVE content. Being good at PVE content and bad at PVP content makes you just that, not "bad" overall. Or are you going to tell me that "PVP IS THE ONLY THING THAT REQUIRES SKILLS BROSAUCE. SUP?"

You could always do like some ppl on my server do: Get 2-3 dudes together and start a fight. It isn't glorious or honorable but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabuza View Post
    I would go outside but the sun is out there right now
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    Guys, we can autoshot while moving.

Whatever else they do, doesn't matter <3

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    ah yes, we forgot you are the PvPer's overmind, all pvpers were created to carry your will, recreated in the flesh and all that

you seem to have forgotten, there are 2 parts of tol barad
    the peninsula part was designed for PvE, the hold, for pvp

or is questing considered PvP now?
    *Sigh* Unfortunately blizzard cant spoon feed you intelligence, only mobs.

Tol barad (ALL ISLANDS) were designed for pvp. Ill end this argument with 2 pieces of evidence.

1. You cant use flying mounts. (obviously, the downfall of anyworld pvp anywhere. AMG A ROUGE ./cast swift flight form)
    2. The island is setup so that you MUST cross paths and enter enemy faction areas. (alliance having to find scrap pieces etc.)

Honestly, go read blizz's intentions for tol barad. 100% pvp oriented.

And dear lightfist. The guy who clearly has no use of his time and is sweating over having pve downtalked in a pvp thread.
    Granted this isnt about pvp vs pve - ill give you a brief summary of my thoughts. PVE isnt skill based, its script based.
    Learning a fight and memorizing + 2 things: compitent group and gear. Where as arena isnt scripted, people dont stand in place aggroed to one
    tank with 3-4 different abilities and drop swords for you to squeal over.

*sigh* once again: put 2 gladiators incharge of a raid with all 2k+ arena players. Raid gets cleared.
    Put a kingslayer as lead of 5 3s teams. And watch them all struggle to hit 1600. Odds are, they're running dps meters too.

If you have nothing to actually say about my TB idea. leave, or ... continue getting farmed like corn.

*Sigh* Unfortunately blizzard cant spoon feed you intelligence, only mobs.

Tol barad (ALL ISLANDS) were designed for pvp. Ill end this argument with 2 pieces of evidence.

1. You cant use flying mounts. (obviously, the downfall of anyworld pvp anywhere. AMG A ROUGE ./cast swift flight form)
    2. The island is setup so that you MUST cross paths and enter enemy faction areas. (alliance having to find scrap pieces etc.)

Honestly, go read blizz's intentions for tol barad. 100% pvp oriented.

And dear lightfist. The guy who clearly has no use of his time and is sweating over having pve downtalked in a pvp thread.
    Granted this isnt about pvp vs pve - ill give you a brief summary of my thoughts. PVE isnt skill based, its script based.
    Learning a fight and memorizing + 2 things: compitent group and gear. Where as arena isnt scripted, people dont stand in place aggroed to one
    tank with 3-4 different abilities and drop swords for you to squeal over.

*sigh* once again: put 2 gladiators incharge of a raid with all 2k+ arena players. Raid gets cleared.
    Put a kingslayer as lead of 5 3s teams. And watch them all struggle to hit 1600. Odds are, they're running dps meters too.

If you have nothing to actually say about my TB idea. leave, or ... continue getting farmed like corn.
    I get the feeling you're a 16 year old white kid named "Chad" who uses way too much hair gel and can't seem to pull his pants up. Blizzard themselves said the area was designed as both a PVP zone and a PVE quest hub. Maybe if you spent more time reading and less time being so radical and hardcore, you'd know that. SUP?

And where are you getting your statistics from? Is there a video of these Gladiators clearing a raid? Or are you just pulling it out of the same dark, smelly place this idea came from? SUP?

Why don't you go get a fake tan and drink some natty ice, bro. SUP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    I don't really know how to respond other than to say, Blizzard won't stop "caring about the bads". Other than that, it sounds like you have an issue with something completely unrelated to my original post that you quoted and are using this thread to make an divergent point.

I take that as, ender, i have nothing to actually say - so ive degraded myself to trying to insult a life that i cant see.

Ah well, you had a chance to look cool

I take that as, ender, i have nothing to actually say - so ive degraded myself to trying to insult a life that i cant see.

Ah well, you had a chance to look cool
    Right. Have fun farming corn or whatever it is you do.

10+ Year Old Account
    On paper yes, on practice no. There are already teams of guilds forming raids camping graveyards. Traveling around killing everything in their path. I am actually worried about later in the game when they can start attacking the camps. Killing the quest npcs and guards much like they did when the Sunwell island first opened up. Three weeks and nobody was able to do anything Horde or Alliance because an Alliance guild was killing the quest givers, Horde, and all npcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    First- No suggestions here. They belong on the official forums. We aren't Blizzard, so they fall on deaf ears

AND

Second- Suggestions seem to be giant beacons of flamebait. If you don't like someone's idea, fine. You may politely(ish) and (semi)constructively reply. Attacking the way someone writes (SUP?) is considered minor flaming. Asking someone to be clearer when they post becausetheypostinsuchawayastomakeithardtoread is fine. Straight up attacking someone for grammar, spelling or whatever is not okay (SUP?).

Third: Locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE