Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Outside your window... sit up straighter, that's bad for your posture!
    No pictures, but we own a Lahsa Ahpso named Misha :3 And a rather chubby cat named Whiskers... Both are adorable, though Misha is absolutely terrified of anything that moves.
    "Is it a crime to know the truth? Is it sin to reach for those things which you fear?" - Schwarzvald

decided to take down for privacy reasons
    Last edited by Variables; 2011-01-13 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I have 3 german shepherds. Absolutely adore the breed. If you can handle them; they're easily the best dog to have (just my opinion). Friend, protection, and... staring contest buddy all in one! Mine can all open gates, doors... :/

Cammy... she's extremely hyperactive.
    She's beautiful though! I have 2 Shepherds myself and one is a longcoat, a little longer than your Cammy. They really are a wonderful breed. My oldest is 9 yrs and I couldn't ask for a more loyal dog. The way they can understand your feelings and react to them is amazing.

I've always liked Australian Shepards. My dog is a Shiba Inu mixed with a Black Lab. Fairly cute actually.

Deleted
    My days have become much more enjoyable now that I own a dog. When, even during the darkest and murkest school day, the joy of walking in the forest with your friend looms ahead you can really endure anything. Not too long yet though, he is just 3 months old afterall. =)

And oh how I'm waiting to get to our cottage next summer! Or to the lapland in just a few months!

What do you peeps enjoy doing the most with your trusty companion?

My Dog Scooter, about 10 months old. Was a rescue Pit, one of the most lovable dogs you'd ever meet. He's deadly... with slobber and overly wet kisses...

15+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder.

There is a "Post your pet pics" thread in the Fun Forums. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...s!-quot-thread.

Please keep this thread as a discussion as much as possible. Thanks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I miss my Tessy

Don't have any pics to share since they were all the old-school photo type and my scanner is broken.

I can't post my puppies pic because im new (((

Deleted
    Bumping this up so we can concentrate all the dog talk into an older thread.

I would definately want to know if anyone here has tried bloodtrack or just general track here.

Aether

Here's Aether my dog.

He's an Australian Shephard, he's now 9 1/2 weeks old.