which spec for warlock PvP

Hello i want to lvl my new warlock thru BGs which spec would be best. Im going to start farming BGs as soon as im done with the starting zone, so about lvl 12. I was thinking Affliction, but im not sure.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

With all the new changes since 4.0 I don't know exactly which one would be best. If youre leveling than I'm guessing you're not looking to dominate BGs at lower levels (considering the twinks). From what I remember, rogues (esp sub) will be the death of you (pun intended). So maybe demo if fel guard has it's stun at lower levels and if you get the fel guard at lower levels. Lol. Other than than, you're just leveling so before you able to unlock dual talents I'd just go with a spec you enjoy most so when you're bored you can quest or run a dungeon and not have to play something you dislike.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games

99.99% of my posts are done via iPhone. Expect typos as it likes to change my words and doesn't pick up on MMO lingo very well.

i dont care about dominating at lower lvls, this is my first lock so im new to all the mechaics. I was considering Aflic because running around Dotting people seems fun

Derailed the Cereal Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    affliction #1

Deleted
    Aff gives you great self healing and you can keep great pressure on alot of targets.
    Alot healers will despell your dots meaning its a mana drainer for healers aswell, and you do dps while stunned or cc'ed.
    What sucks its has no burst damange.