15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places

Ξ 4 days/wk 10/12 - 25man 451 US Ξ

http://www.indiscretion-guild.com

Indiscretion is a 3 month old guild on Zul’jin who was formed to become a top raiding guild. In the first week of raiding, we got to H-Lich King Phase 3 on 10 man and as we took the time to find quality players, we went on to clear 11/12 Heroic ICC. We started raiding 25 man Cataclysm on 1/11/11 and we're currently 9/12. We're looking to find some talented people who are fun to be around to kick up the raiding a notch and to clear things as fast and as well as the top guilds on server.

We Are Really In Need Of:
    Resto Druid
    Mage
    Hunter
    Cat Druid
    Warlock

Raid Info
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00pm-12:00am EST

Loot is awarded via a fair Loot Council. Feel free to ask for more info. The goal of our loot system is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a raid progression standpoint.

What Do We Expect From You?
    - A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
    - Thick skin! You must be able to handle constructive criticism in all forms. (Hint: Don't lie to yourself.)
    - Correct gems and fully enchanted. Blue quality, correct gems gems are required.
    - Useful professions. We prefer two raid professions but we will accept one if the other is decent for your class.
    - *Situational awareness.* If you can't move out of sound waves, breaths, move/don't move when asked, this isn't the right place for you.
    - Dedication and reliability. 90% attendance rate during trial and 80% as a core raider is mandatory.
    - A willingness to improve yourself at every cost not limited to using simulators, picking through logs, studying those better than you etc...
    - Don't be lazy! Exalted with Therazane and Revered with helm enchant faction is a must.

What Can Indiscretion Offer You?
    - A roster who is dedicated to improving the guild as a whole. We have players who are serious about making the best of their time in game.
    - Players who come from diverse raiding backgrounds.
    - A relatively laid back raid environment that tries to encourage the fun in the game as well as technical proficiency.
    - The average age of the guild is around 28-29.
    - 10 man alt runs for those who are interested in breaking the routine.
    - Guild bank repairs and eventual providing of flasks and pots when costs aren't too prohibitive.

Signs You Know If You're Not A Good Fit
    - You don't know what a log is.
    - You don't know how to upload a screenshot.
    - You don't feel like you should ever have to sit out for half a night. (If the GM can sit out for others, so can you).
    - You haven't read the latest information about your class in more than 30 days.
    - You have a difficulty speaking English.

If interested, check us out at: http://www.indiscretion-guild.com/ or Contact Zenyatta, Raedahn, Natura or Beár for more info.
    Last edited by Xenyatta; 2011-02-08 at 06:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump because we're looking for a Resto Druid now instead of a holy paladin.
    Last edited by Xenyatta; 2011-02-02 at 07:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    bump for good recruits

15+ Year Old Account
    bump for good recruits

15+ Year Old Account
    Bump for changes

15+ Year Old Account
    bump for a warlock