Thread: Raid Healing

Raid Healing

Hey there, I'm kinda new to posting here but I had a question along the lines of raid healing. Currently our guild uses a combination of a Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, and Holy priest. Healing the raids really hasn't been too much of an issue but I was thinking about other healing combos. I have a Pally almost at level cap and I was considering leveling it to 85 to heal (In place of my resto druid)

Just wondering about opinions between the absolute best healing combination in a 10man raid.
    Thanks

Edit- Also, Correct me if im wrong but how does the Pallys self heals though talents + Judgements compare to a resto druid throwing a hot on himself? (I'm one of those healers that forgets about themselves =\)
    Last edited by Blueeagle; 2011-01-11 at 06:27 PM.

Id say hpala and rshaman with a hpriest/rdruid would be best for 10m these days. Solid tank and raid healing combined with a lot of oshit buttons and heavy aoe healing. Just my opinion tho, people might think different

What about disc priests? Between the talent that reduces the debuff for the shield, and not taking the smite abilities it doesnt seem too bad to me in theory.
    Last edited by Blueeagle; 2011-01-11 at 08:59 PM.