Deleted

Goodbye Feral pvp

i was fine with all the feral nerfs cos they nerfed the things that wer OP
    but now they nerf snarebreaking with shapeshifting
    please tell me they are kidding
    why dont they just remove our stuns and stealth 2
    noone gonna play pvp feral anymore tho
    every class had something special that they can use in pvp
    seriously blizz..ty for nerfing us 2 the ground and increase frost mages dmg no problem!
    fu blizz

Deleted
    another reroll inc... fking retarded blizzard i wonder who is balancing this game... might that be a frost mage??

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. The ONLY OP thing that feral druids have is their bleed damage. Everything else they've pretty much always have had and were never labeled overpowered.

They nerfed frost mages. And you don't even PVP (5,5k honorable kills???), if you did you'd know feral had it coming.

Oh hey, this is a new an interesting thread. Did you guys know there's another eight threads about this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Frost got nerfed, not that it was OP in HIGH END pvp/arena anyway.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    you dont think being the only class to constantly remove snares wasnt OP? I have always hated druids in pvp cuz they are the 'if i cant win Im going to run away' class, and you cant even deny you havent done it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post
    you dont think being the only class to constantly remove snares wasnt OP? I have always hated druids in pvp cuz they are the 'if i cant win Im going to run away' class, and you cant even deny you havent done it
    indeed =p warrior's say hello and welcome 2 the club

10+ Year Old Account
    Just curious but, what do you play?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mosse View Post
    They nerfed frost mages. And you don't even PVP (5,5k honorable kills???), if you did you'd know feral had it coming.
    so because i rolled druid at the start cos i wished this wer always happend i do not pvp?
    seriously dude wtf go troll somewhere else .. and yes they nerfed frost mages i didnt say they buffed they are increasing their dmg and thats what they say
    if u cant respond a normal comment then gtfo pls

Hi welcome to how every other class functions : ).

Deleted
    first of all .. every class has something special thats op
    ur not crying about shamans that their BL is to op
    ur not crying that locks fear is op
    ur not crying that priests shield is op
    but ur crying that iam saying that our "specialty" is being removed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casa View Post
    Frost got nerfed, not that it was OP in HIGH END pvp/arena anyway.
    yeah being killed in a derp freeze with 2,9k resil on my paladin was balanced.

Ot: im going to miss the shapeshift to break snares, ive played my druid since vanilla and that is one of the few things i never found op, not even on my other chars did i find snarebreaking ferals op, just annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wondering what the hell is Blizzard thinking, the only thing I have been seeing to feral druids the moment Cata was released is as well PvP as PvE nerfs, then a little while later they nerf the PvP even more and more, whilst the PvE gets more buffed.

Sucks that Druids can be kited more easily now. :___D
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    /wave from your warrior pal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukyl View Post
    /wave from your warrior pal
    All these warriors "saying hi" makes me lol. You guys are pretty close to the most op class in-game ATM...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    All these warriors "saying hi" makes me lol. You guys are pretty close to the most op class in-game ATM...
    AND also can do something while frozen/snaired (i.e. spellreflect andso) -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequita View Post
    AND also can do something while frozen/snaired (i.e. spellreflect andso) -.-
    We can do stuff too. Waste 1/4 of our mana on a heal that will either get interupted / dispelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdition View Post
    I agree. The ONLY OP thing that feral druids have is their bleed damage. Everything else they've pretty much always have had and were never labeled overpowered.
    You're right, being unkiteable and having a 5 second interrupt on a 10 second cooldown totally wasn't a contributing factor and definitely wasn't holding back feral from being legitimately balanced.