Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggayshammy View Post
    the ban was wrong... that is an awesome song! have you heard the mash up with that and miley cyrus party in the USA... its pretty good
    What?...I don't even know what to say to that..

i don't really understand why you'd post something like that because someone thought it'd be funny in the first place :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but if you're shocked over this ban, you must be stupid.

Only you were aware of the context in which you said what you said. Otherwise, you chose to use one of the single most inflammatory words that exists in the modern English language in an open trade channel which, possibly, hundreds or even thousands of people saw who may have never heard of the song you referred to and thought you were merely being a racist prick. Can people look through your monitor and see the black guy there and think 'oh, that's ok... he totally didn't mean it in a negative way.'

Jesus, dude, sack up and take accountability for yourself. You'll find no sympathy here.

That being said, being offended is a choice and I do believe people are far too easily offended - just pick your spots, trade channel isn't one of them. Say that shit to your guildies or friends. Saying it in Trade is asking for a ban.
    Last edited by Rifter; 2011-01-13 at 04:28 AM.

Annnnnnnd it was a matter of time before someone posted a racist video!
    Ban incoming.

WoW people don't go to the gym, obviously a false post!!

FYI, posting about personal disciplinary actions on the forums will get your forum account banned.

I got to agree with Blizzard on this one. It's a pain seeing spam in /trade, and it's even worse seeing insulting spam, things that are deemed racist, sexist, or just rude. This shouldn't be tolerated by anyone.

If your going to post things like that as a joke, it should be done to people you see as trusted. As you can count on them not to report you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok so.. this isn't a "discuss your morals what's World of Warcraft?" forum. You guys steered off of WoW for too long and I'm closing this to avoid handing out the plentiful amount of bans that I just know would be given if this thread continued.

[Locked]