Deleted

A Request For The Addon Gurus Out There

Hey there. I'm here because I'm a failure at creating addons myself and there is one that I and I'm sure a few others, would love to see made.

It's fairly simple (although the actual execution and implementation may not be)

I thought to myself "If Playerscore can modify the Character pane, then surely you could edit the Currency pane"

So my request is this: I would love to see an addon that shows data about your EP/GP standing on our newly decluttered Currency pane as well as our ranking, according to PR, against others who could be needing the same loot as us. Obviously there's no way for the addon to tell what our MS is, only our class. I'll use the Example of a DK. Something like:

EP:
    GP:
    PR:

Rankings

Tank:
    DPS:

OFC it would have to look at plate DPS Classes and rank us alongside them, so DKs with Warriors and Pallys, all the clothies together etc etc. All done by reading the guild officer notes.

Anybody out there willing to help out, I would be immensely grateful. And I'm sure I'd be able to get a donation put into your paypal account as a more solid Thanks.

Cheers.
    Last edited by mmoc9f29e6783f; 2011-01-13 at 12:56 PM.