Thread: Raise Ally

10+ Year Old Account

Raise Ally

simple question does the dk skill raise ally count as a brez under the new counter for raids or not i try to use it whenever needed but i dont want to end up screwing us out of a real brez

My Deviantart sig by Axa

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it does, the ghoul is only good if you use it on a melee class, and it's quite less powerful then the actual player.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I don't think it does, the ghoul is only good if you use it on a melee class, and it's quite less powerful then the actual player.
    You couldt ress a caster aswell since his action bar will change and he will get the melee ability's anyway. He just need to make sure he know what he's doing otherwise he will explode himself and die again.

---------- Post added 2011-01-14 at 06:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchevilx View Post
    You couldt ress a caster aswell since his action bar will change and he will get the melee ability's anyway. He just need to make sure he know what he's doing otherwise he will explode himself and die again.
    And ofc you wont be doing 15k with it but everything help in some cases.