Deleted

I would like your suggestions.

Ok first of all this is my UI and i have attached also the list of the addons which i am using:
    Interface:

Addons List:

(Gatherer2 and questhelper aint enabled,i am just using them if i go for exp with any of my alts).

So to my point.I would like to know if there is any other addons doing the same work as the list of the addons i uploaded and being more lightweight and not killing my CPU.
    Also if anyone has to make a suggestion to move any of my frames or add an other addon that will make my life easier i would be glad .
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-09 at 01:39 AM.

If you want to clean up your bars with the infrequently used spells, such as tradeskills, etc. Try OPie. It's very flexible and you can set up custom rings for anything you want.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    Why do you need a HuD and your player/target frame. Plus Grid is also showing your character.

The addons aren't a problem, but your UI is just a mess tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Why do you need a HuD and your player/target frame. Plus Grid is also showing your character.

The addons aren't a problem, but your UI is just a mess tbh.
    Well since i PvP a lot i rly need to look at my health status to pop my cooldowns etc.So these 3 addons are looseing my hands because wherever i am going to look i am going to see my health.And in pvp u dont have enough time.Also grid shows me players which are close and have low health can be helped by me,About the mess well i dont its so messy i think its a simple Ui which makes a lot of effectivness on PvP.Thnks for ur critisism though.

Deleted
    Anyway after few configurations and some nice ideas i managed to get my UI in this level which i think its much more better than the previous one and i think its not going to change again.

But still if u have any suggestions are welcome '.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-14 at 07:31 AM.

Will echo what Led said. Why do you need HuD and Unit Frames? You will get a lot more screen space if you get rid of one of them.

Bag and Micromenu do not need to be visible, and could be upon mouseover only.
    As suggested Opie can be used for out of combat items/abilities such as professions etc.
    Do you really need the likes of your hearthstone on one of the bars ?
    Duplicated clock and coordinates not necessary on both Titan Panel (I assume) and your minimap.
    Unless you have a real need to keep them visible, maybe collapse Minimap Button Frame and move it out the way more.
    I could not get on with a HUD so cannont comment really on the HUD vs Unitframes arguement.

Deleted
    Done the changes with the fade out.As for the bars i feel ok with them for the time being.Coordinates etc i will consider it,As for the unit frames.They are clearly there so i can check my life etc,The hud exists there just for my casting skills and for my enemies casting skill.Cuz other addons make my pc laggy with casting bars etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it helps, I would look for duplicates of things, such as the time and location displayed on Titan as well as your map, every tiny bit helps I guess.

And if you really feel like cleaning up your screen in the need of space and/or performance, the addon buttons above your map (DBM, Grid, Bartender, Omen, etc.) can all be opened with super simple commands. (/dbm, /grid, /bt, /omen) Less on the screen is more, I like to say to myself. :]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantoms View Post
    If it helps, I would look for duplicates of things, such as the time and location displayed on Titan as well as your map, every tiny bit helps I guess.

And if you really feel like cleaning up your screen in the need of space and/or performance, the addon buttons above your map (DBM, Grid, Bartender, Omen, etc.) can all be opened with super simple commands. (/dbm, /grid, /bt, /omen) Less on the screen is more, I like to say to myself. :]
    I will try it out and i will let you know.Ty all guyz so far for ur valuable suggestions.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I may be of assistance as well, here's something that you may grow to love or either hate and get annoyed with real fast.

You know that annoying menu that you probably can't seem to get rid of floating around your abilities down there? The one with about 10 buttons that you will probably hit once every 10 minutes if you really need it and use simple keyboard shortcuts otherwise? Yeah, that menu. I know how to make it awesome and out of the way.

Broker_MicroMenu (Link: Here) is here to save you. Basically, it allows you to put that annoying waste of screen space up in your TitanPanel bar in what looks like a similar style as your tracking addon you've got up there as well. I love it and if you find it in your heart to use it, your screen will thank you for all the extra space.

(Yes, most of this is humorous, I hope you sorta somehow enjoyed it. :P)