Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

what is your bigest enemy in world of warcraft

like tittle says. what do you hate the most in world of wacraft? lets make it a picture threat with a little bit of explenation
    il go first

whe all know the elevator boss in shatrah. oh how many times whe died there! stil hold a grudge

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 04:43 AM ----------

forgot to add /troll spray keeps you lil anoying trolls away =/

10+ Year Old Account
    People of the opposing faction in pvp using /e blah blah trying to make fun of me, and not realising that it's just saying "blah blah blah makes some strange gestures." an they spam it over and over again

Quote Originally Posted by quatzecoatl View Post
    like tittle says. what do you hate the most in world of wacraft? lets make it a picture threat with a little bit of explenation
    il go first

whe all know the elevator boss in shatrah. oh how many times whe died there! stil hold a grudge

---------- Post added 2011-01-12 at 04:43 AM ----------

forgot to add /troll spray keeps you lil anoying trolls away =/

thats why i chose the other faction in shat.

i forgot the names of them.

Fire, o how I hate thee

My mana bar.
    Wut wut wut in the mud

10+ Year Old Account
    My ISP.

(It's not that bad anymore...just imagine seeing this sort of thing regularly for a few months.)

The elevator in SSC got me more than the one in Shatt

/brofist
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    okay, i'm going to try a crazy new theory: i'm going to take my pants off and type this in the nude (shirts are for pussies in the first place). i will also type it slowly and in full capitalized letters so those with impaired vision can see it (though it will not be in caps, since i hold down the shift key HA).

Every AH undercutter who cuts it by over 1silver, and every goddamn Rogue,Hunter,Druid,Warrior,Warlock,Priest,Mage,Paladin,Death Knight, Rogue/rouge, that has the horde symbol
    I do belive in fairytales...I really do!

Quote Originally Posted by Remulade View Post
    Every AH undercutter who cuts it by over 1silver, and every goddamn Rogue,Hunter,Druid,Warrior,Warlock,Priest,Mage,Paladin,Death Knight, Rogue/rouge, that has the horde symbol
    hah dam ah undercutters even wors if they do it with one copper

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jothrazz View Post
    The elevator in SSC got me more than the one in Shatt
    The elevator in Hall of Origination is worse Just let it go up when the group is going on !
    Boom!

The Elevator in BWD got me already 4 Times...

He just goes so fucking fast down.....!

Rogues...The sound they make when they stealth, the sound they make when they come out of stealth.
    The stuns, the ability to reset fights, the inturrupts. God damn you rogues to hell.

People who do not know how to undercut at all. Undercut the bid not the buyout...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossmonkey View Post
    He doesn't want to go to Northrend. He doesn't have coldweather flying.

my biggest enemy is my RL

Nelf hunters, a pain in pvp and all seem to be ore/herb ninja's, plus they smell, their mothers dress them bad, etc etc etc....

I wouldn't say biggest, but since the AH was brought up. Those *ahem* asses that can't figure out the stacks method. They place items that are stackable to 20, and when you need 60 of them, it takes 10 minutes to buy them out and then get them one by one out of your mailbox.

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember the lift. I think it was the Scryer lift that was the high one? My Rogue (TBC initial main) was with Aldor so I could just run off the lift all hurp durp. However, on my Priest of Scryer alignment, the amount of times I accidentally got on my ground mount and tried to fly off the edge.. God bless learning to keybind Levitate.

My current enemy is easily the lift in Blackwing Descent. The amount of deaths that lift has caused is probably equal to, or more than, the total sum of deaths due to boss wipes. Not to mention the amount of times I, or another, has levitated/slow fallen into Onyxia's face.

15+ Year Old Account
    My FPS...I could probably x1.5 my dps if I didnt raid at 6 FPS..

latency ofc .... ! oo yea and low fps on some fights