Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

US Turalyon - Horde - Group Two Recruiting

Group Two is a late evening raiding guild, focused on 10 man content throughout Cataclysm. Group Two was previously one of the 10 man raiding groups of our Alliance guild, we managed to achieve 11/12 in Heroic Icecrown Citadel along with our Glory Drakes before burnout ultimately took control. We have transferred back to the horde and are looking to make our mark. We are currently short a few key spots and are looking to fill them quickly.

Our raid schedule is subject to change based on the availability of possible new recruits however we are primarily a late evening raiding guild and at the moment our schedule is as follows:

Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 10:30 pm to 1:30 pm server time (I have no idea what time that equates to in the US because I am in Australia, I believe it is a EST based server). With other days for achievement runs such as Glory of the Cataclysm Hero (which most of us already have) or if availability suits, progression or simply a night off.

While we are not what some may consider "hardcore" we do take our time seriously and expect all raiders to be reliable, both in their in game ability and in attendance. Knowledgeable and above all else be able to take the good with the bad. There are times where you may stuff up, we all do it, be able to accept that and cop it on the chin. With that being said, we do like to have fun and after all that's what we all want out of the game.

Our guild progression, at the moment is not impressive as we are still trying to fill crucial spots however we are 2/12 in Cataclysm content.

We are currently seeking: 1 melee, 1 ranged, 1 healer.

Melee:

Unholy Death Knight

Ranged:

Affliction or Demo Lock
    Boomkin

Healers:
    Holy Paladin
    Restoration Shaman

If your class is not listed, we are willing to consider most classes at this stage.

To contact us or to apply either message me via this forum or contact Misanthropia or Kamakazzi in game.
    Last edited by Murderdoll; 2011-01-19 at 01:54 AM.