Thread: Lichborne spec

Lichborne spec

http://wowtal.com/#k=Yf45bpta1.adl.deathknight.
    Thats what im using right now, with the virulence change coming I was thinking of going to the lichborne spec.

The only thing that making me iffy is taking 2 pretty useless talents just to get to lichborne(and the mind freeze talent).

Is threat gen still fine? DC heals stack with AP if im correct?

Is there a macro that uses lichborne, targets you, fires DC on you, then returns back to the target? Or is this all just thinking ahead kind of thing?

And obviously, will the lichborne spec still be viable? As i've ready a little that diseases will come back due to the virulence change(Even though I still don't see it coming back myself)

Diseases will still be optional. DC won't miss you even now since you're healing. Threat gen is still silly. DC heals do stack with AP. As for the macro, I can't recall it right now.
    Promethèus - Blackrock - US

As far as the macro goes, you can use

#showtooltip Death Coil
    /cast [@<your name here>] Death Coil

Which will use DC on yourself without dropping your current target. You can probably use @self or @player or something but I'm at work atm so I can't test which one is correct :P

Quote Originally Posted by Momome View Post
    As far as the macro goes, you can use

#showtooltip Death Coil
    /cast [@<your name here>] Death Coil

Which will use DC on yourself without dropping your current target. You can probably use @self or @player or something but I'm at work atm so I can't test which one is correct :P
    #showtooltip Lichborne
    /cast Lichborne
    /cast [@player] Deathcoil
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really love Licheborne spec for heroic's, especially if you do any amount of pugs (which can include as man as 1-2 random members). Puts a lot of survivability into your personal fingertips.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

It sounds fairly easy now with the macro, and hearing that diseases will be optional without gimping myself(Still be using outbreak on CD but not the traditional skills).

Thanks for the help