Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Raegwyn solo Marrowgar.

I didn't think it could be done at this level of gear but I guess so.

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkkill.../0/wk_0H_7DHgE

would be more impressive on 25 heroic.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

at least this wasn't posted in the "world first" section lol... someone's pretty bored.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    When can we stop caring about wrath content

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    When can we stop caring about wrath content
    When Cata content becomes good.
    This is for you, the beta-less: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWDDma9KvAA

A tanking class with op selfhealing. Not too impressive imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Naylol View Post
    A tanking class with op selfhealing. Not too impressive imo.
    I don't know about you but I find soloing any content regardless of OPness or not is a great feat, being able to do the last expansions final content so early into this is a good achievement.

lol not bad, went pretty low there tho ;D

Well he already did this on 80 but he didnt get the kill cause of enrage.
    I think that's why it's called "Revenge".
    He did it to finish the job he began with 80.

And i think everyone knows that Raegwyn is one of the few players out there who really do this solo stuff with skill so...uhm...yeah.
    Yes, he has self heal. So what? Make a DK and try it. It's not as easy as you think it is ;D
    Deal with it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post

And i think everyone knows that Raegwyn is one of the few players out there who really do this solo stuff with skill so...uhm...yeah.
    Yes, he has self heal. So what? Make a DK and try it. It's not as easy as you think it is ;D
    Is it hard to use the self-heal abilities of his class?
    Is he better, than anybody else, at using them?

Deleted
    Dks are an OP self healing class sure, but chuck a random dk of similar gear in there and without the skill Raegwyn presents, he would have a sore backside in the morning. Still an impressive feat nonetheless.

fail at the ppl saying its not amazing just coz u cant do it.

To everyone saying it is not all that impressive, go out there and do this yourself. Then you can say that you find it not overly impressive. Til then, this is brilliant work. Grats Raegwyn.

DK tanking is balanced around the Blood Shield mechanic, it's not OP. You're for stupid saying so, it's like saying block is OP. It's a basic class mechanic that allows a DK to stand in front of a boss and tank it. Otherwise they would be akin to a Fury Warrior trying to tank. Now, that being addressed I thought I saw Find Herbs on his bar, which makes him a fail tank. Why? Because no tank in their right mind would have herbalism and it's haste buff as a profession. There is no gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ttam View Post
    I don't know about you but I find soloing any content regardless of OPness or not is a great feat, being able to do the last expansions final content so early into this is a good achievement.
    Not when that content has a 30% increased stats buff.

Quote Originally Posted by hmc View Post
    would be more impressive on 25 heroic.
    Sure, and it'd be more impressive if he did it in grays with a level 20 mage. What's your point?

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    We all know Raegwyn is an attention seeker who plays an OP class with OP self healing, the health pool increase from 80-85 is so drastic that soloing this means nothing. Good for him, it means nothing and never will. When can we stop caring about this fail achievment that is a waste of time.
    Then do it and post video. Oh, you can't? You're just some random troll who no one cares about in the slightest attacking someone accomplishing something most people are incapable of? Then don't cast stones. This is a video game, none of these so-called achievements mean anything and are a waste of time, but doing something most cannot IS something to brag about. No, you want to know what the true waste of time is? Trolls like you who like to shit on other people.

And besides, your critique is irrelevant. He still has to beat the enrage timer (and DPS has not increased nearly as drastically as health pools) and his "OP class" is not so OP that any scrub can walk into Wrath raid content and have their way with it. So the "OPness" of his class has nothing to do with it, as you imply that anyone can do it; which they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Is it hard to use the self-heal abilities of his class?
    Is he better, than anybody else, at using them?
    Yes. Yes he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alshar View Post
    I thought I saw Find Herbs on his bar, which makes him a fail tank. Why? Because no tank in their right mind would have herbalism and it's haste buff as a profession. There is no gain.
    I'm pretty sure his main spec is Frost, which makes it acceptable.

Yes, it is. Raegwyn is nothing special. His "fans" are pretty infuriating. It's great that he goes out there and does what he thinks is fun and posts videos about it, but his fans all think it's some special achievement. Any DK in a tank spec at level 85 in heroic gear can do the same things he does pretty easily.

You act like it's so difficult that the above average raider couldn't do it. And I'll honestly say that give anyone who's in a heroic mode guild an equally geared DK and they could probably do the same without much effort.