Fury Warrior Weapons

which weapons would be better 2x Foe Reaper, 1x foe reaper and 1 blade of the fearless, or 2x blade of the fearless

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62454
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=65165

Sorry i forgot to include my armory of my warrior, here it is. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...htrhous/simple
    Last edited by Deminthus; 2011-01-18 at 12:21 AM.

if your hit capped 2 Swords imo

I guess it depends on whether you need hit or expertise, but if I had to choose, I'd go with 2 fearless
    Last edited by DamnItDinkleberg; 2011-01-18 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Edit: small mistake

I got 2 foe reapers. My hit is at 20 something percent. Should I just stick with my foe reapers?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...holland/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Entirely based on your current stat needs. Do you need expertise and hit? Does 1 Foe Reaper cap both of those? If it caps hit, and expertise with just 1, then use the sword.
    Pretty obvious IMO.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

I'm running one of each at the moment.

I find that it's better to keep a happy medium between hit and crit instead of going for hard cap right away.

can anyone look at my armory and tell me which weapons to use and if i need any upgrades (i know i need enchants) armory is in 1st post

Deleted
    Looked at your armory, don't know where to start.. best of luck!

Having two high top end damage weapons for RB is sort of nice. Personally, I'd use two swords. However, taking foe reaper as an OH wouldn't be a terrible choice, but I think you'll see more damage potential with two Fearless swords. Course, I'm making some assumptions because your gear isn't fully gemmed/enchanted. Once those are done I think you can ask on how to balance your gear further.

Deleted
    As far as I'm concerned, having 2 weapons of the same speed will allow for an additional (a 4th) charge on Flurry, as the buff is consumed upon the last attack, and since they land at the same time with both weapons, the buff won't disappear until after the 3rd+4th hit land (which obviously happens simultaneously). Secondly, I believe most of our attacks are normalized for weapon speed, meaning that the speed won't really matter.

Hit is better than crit until you have a sustainable amount of rage income, if you do - go for double swords, if you don't - Foe Reapers. Foe Reapers are also easier to keep, since most epic 2h weapons (except for Ashkandi and Zin-rokh) have a speed of 3.6.

Anyways, having the same speed on both weapons raises your flurry uptime by quite a bit, which amounts to a fair bit of crit. Just keep that in mind.

x2 Foe Reaper's, easily. Hit is the best stat currently below strength. In patch 4.0.6a this changes where crit is prefferred to hit, however, capping hit and exp is still your #1 concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, having 2 weapons of the same speed will allow for an additional (a 4th) charge on Flurry, as the buff is consumed upon the last attack, and since they land at the same time with both weapons, the buff won't disappear until after the 3rd+4th hit land (which obviously happens simultaneously). Secondly, I believe most of our attacks are normalized for weapon speed, meaning that the speed won't really matter.

Hit is better than crit until you have a sustainable amount of rage income, if you do - go for double swords, if you don't - Foe Reapers. Foe Reapers are also easier to keep, since most epic 2h weapons (except for Ashkandi and Zin-rokh) have a speed of 3.6.

Anyways, having the same speed on both weapons raises your flurry uptime by quite a bit, which amounts to a fair bit of crit. Just keep that in mind.
    I never put thought into that before, interesting concept. Out of curiosity do you know how much more flurry up time on average you gain from having two weapons of the same speed apposed to different speeds?

@rljohn If you're striving for hit and leaving your crit dangle in the wind at a 12-15%, you're gimping your damage.

2x Foe reapers are the best you can have until epics. It's the only way to hit the hard hit cap atm.

Deleted
    Foe Reaper is for PvP!

Deleted
    2x Fearless beats 2xFoe's, or even 1 of each, for a few reasons..

1) They are slower, hence have a higher top damage, which is a straight up improvement..
    2) 2 weapons of the same speed increases flurry up time IF (and only IF) you know how to sync your weapon swings.
    3) Assuming the rest of your gear is proper fury gear, you'd have plenty of hit - and since crit is what you wanna boost, Fearless beats Foe's on this as well.

As always, I try to remind people not to blindly trust EJ - and do some simple research for themselves.. look at the top warriors on WoL, and their corresponding armory profile.. almost all of them (except for those carried by gear/guild) will have relatively low hit compared to crit - for a reason.. crit is simply better than hit, shortly after you softcap your hit..