Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    go to the moon, there's a lot of space there.

ot: absolutely nothing with the amount of hysteria that would go on, you really owuld be able to do anything

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I'm sure they would never look out the windows anyway or knotice that none of the tv channels are working or the sound of alarms sirens etc maybe even explosions. Guess you could turn the TV up reallllllllly loud
    There's also Opium!
    DMs make the worst players.

I've never stole something or driven a car yet, so fuck it, I'd steal a car and drive it off the roads if needed to go spend those last hours with the girl.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy View Post
    I'm sure they would never look out the windows anyway or knotice that none of the tv channels are working or the sound of alarms sirens etc maybe even explosions. Guess you could turn the TV up reallllllllly loud
    I agree it depends a bit on whether you(singularis) know it will happen, or whether the public have been alarmed =)

id go hunting, since with 72 hours left, it would be open season on idiots. i got a barret .50 cal rifle, and a lot of rounds. Time to put em to use.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pozz View Post
    Good idea, they'll die faster and in a more inhuman way !
    Not precisely! :P Just would like to see a swarm of Ape-shit animals going after people, Think of it as "Animal Rising" the new series!

I'd go to disney world. Lol, what lines?
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neeka View Post
    This. Been delaying watching that anime forever..
    i would start a movement to make people watch cowboy bebop...while masturbating profusely? ok maybe not but i would start the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    I'd go to disney world. Lol, what lines?
    No no no no
    What you really want to do is go to lego land and pretend to be a giant (or maybe where a like Godzilla outfit or something,) and smash all those stupid block people.

Actually screw waiting for world to end. This must be done before I die.
    Last edited by Spongy; 2011-01-19 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerwordthug View Post
    Finish off the human race in 71 hours.
    I don't think anyone else can say anything wittier.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Play with kittens?

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Ah yes, lying to your children, best parent ever.
    You clearly have no children. I don't, but if I was looking after my nephews that particular day and their parents were cut off from hysteria, then yes. Ice cream, go to the zoo, let them play videogames and watch Ben 10 DVDs all day. I could think of worse ways going out that spending my last hours seeing innocent children enjoying life.

Of course, a thread about the world ending was hardly going to be butterflies and lollipops, so Deev.. you only have yourself to blame. :P

In addition to my earlier post, I'd hope the weather was sunny and warm, with a blue sky but with those fluffy white clouds and we could cuddle somewhere on a grassy hill, sharing an earphone each listening to the iPod going flat, hopefully I had the foresight to bring something like chocolate.. You know. Small things that make life nice.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Id go where no man has gone before, wyoming
    Then tell the orleans survivers there that im goin back to my house

Quote Originally Posted by ohnobees View Post
    Play with kittens?
    Take a heroic dose of Acid and THEN play with kittens in the sun with my best friends and family while we listen to our favourite music and reminisce of good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I don't think anyone else can say anything wittier.
    Go to the Vatican where everyone would no doubt be deep in silent, meaningful prayer with the Pope leading and shout out with a megaphone "YOU MAD BRO??".
    - madethisfor1post

Give a heartfelt farewell to my friends and family, then find a girl willing to sleep with me for no other reason than "fuck it the world's ending". That couldn't possibly go wrong.

---------- Post added 2011-01-19 at 05:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    Go to the Vatican where everyone would no doubt be deep in silent, meaningful prayer with the Pope leading and shout out with a megaphone "YOU MAD BRO??".
    Made me lol. Prolly going to hell for that.

Id find a good spot on a hill to watch the apocalypse, smoke shitloads of weed and laugh at humanity.

Deleted
    It isn't that bad honestly. Whats worse is the maintaince right now... no more wow until 11:00!?

I take it back, id go hijack the virgin galactic spaceship one and go visit the International space station just to inform the, that theyre most likely going to slowly die from co2 buildup and lack of food, and to see space

10+ Year Old Account
    Rush to my ex's house and declare my eternal love for her. I don't care if she'd be in the middle of making out with her new boyfriend. I really, really don't. I could take him.