Thread: Fury on PTR

Deleted

Fury on PTR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9iJQEbtlNg

Yeaaaah... I know his opponents sucks and he does CDs and all that, but it's just insane.. 75k crits?

Check 1.55 for example, 115k burst.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pve spec, Blizzard just freaking fail because they've made arms suck compared to fury when the next patch hits. Deal with it, fury needed buffing for PVE

ahahahaha well im fury pvp, so i cant wait.
    I don't know, my cat is pretty good at world of warcraft.
    I just zone into battlegrounds, bind every key to ice lance and then let him roll around on the keyboard.

Deleted
    I've heard about 120k RB crits, myself I achieved "only" 70k crit (untouched premade pvp gear on another premade pvp guy)

10+ Year Old Account
    TG PvP will be more boss than arms, and everybody will QQ for it to be nerfed, CAN'T WAIT!
    Signatures are overrated.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    TG PvP will be more boss than arms, and everybody will QQ for it to be nerfed, CAN'T WAIT!
    Which is exactly what we don't need, they're buffing Fury for a reason, Because it should be doing more damage in PVE, so what would be the point in buffing it to only nerf it to the ground?

Its their fault fury warriors will be seen in PVP, because they've fucked arms a lot, we already hit like trucks in pvp, but not pve, and yet people don't complain about fury? but soon they will because everyone will be the 500meter tall train.