Chakra not working properly since this morning?

Anyone else had a problem with Chakra not activating. I am hitting Chakra and then prayer of mending. Chakra is being consumed and going onto cooldown but I'm not getting the chakra state nor holy word: sanctuary (Chastice remains available). It doesn't happen everytime, mostly at the start of the pull and then works the second time after its back off cooldown. Anyone else? I have relogged and switched specs and it still is happening.
    The kiss of the sun for pardon
    The song of the birds for mirth
    You are nearer gods heart in a garden
    Than anywhere else on earth

I did a normal dungeon this afternoon on my priest alt and chakra seemed to work as usual.
    "Seeping crest of turbidity, arrogant vessel of lunacy.
    Boil forth and deny, grow numb and flicker, disrupting sleep.
    Crawling queen of iron, eternally self-destructing doll of mud.
    Unite, repulse. Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness."

Primera - Elemental Shaman - <Vedo La Gente Morta> - Pozzo dell'Eternità IT

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the same problem with Chakra and PoM a few times last night during 25 man raiding. It seems to be a range issue. Every time it happened was when I cast PoM on the tank just as he ran out of range.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this problem in raid tonight.

Deleted
    I have experienced this problem a couple of times since I started with 5man heroic and raiding so I don't think it's something new.
    (I've this problem about 2-3times/boss fight during raids now, so it's getting a bit annoying)
    I hadn't connected it to a range problem until I read Denzions post, gonna test that tonight.
    My thoughts was that it somehow was connected to latency, that the server hadn't registered the activated chakra before I cast the PoM,
    so the Chakra got consumed for me, but not according to the server? (Maybe a bit weird)
    The reason behind my thoughts is that I have only experienced the problem with the combination of a recently activated chakra and then a quick pom straight afterwards.
    If I just wait some time (0.5s or something) between gcd wears off from pressing chakra and pressing PoM I seem to avoid it.

Are you guys raiding with more than one priest? Because if you are, it's normally due to an existing PoM on your target and chakra won't be activated.

I think the problem is when tank is going out of range when you start cast pom and when there is pom active on target that you choose (have this problem twice yesterday on 25man when we had 2nd holy priest). Than I just started casting pom on 2nd tank instead. But it was very annoying anyway, when I started to heal and than, wtf where is my sanctuary
    The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair.

Deleted
    Had the same problem last night when raiding. It only happend when we engaged the boss and I did my first Heal.

Deleted
    It has happened a lot to me, I believe it's a bug. Though it's a fairly annoying bug when it comes to massive aoe healing needed (Cho'gall etc.)