European Language pack frFR -> enGB cinematics request

Hey everybody. Gonna make it short. Switched my game from French (frFR) to English (enGB) (EU servers obviously). Since then, everything is fine, excepts the cinematics. Blue posts and game masters usually answer to make a repair. This would be fine, except :
    - The repair take AWFULLY long
    - The repair (I tested it) only restores the wrathgate cinematics

So yeah, considering that the french cinematics weigh 533 Mo total (12 of them : Logo, WOW_FotLK, WOW_Intro, WOW_Intro_BC, WOW_Intro_LK and WOW_Wrathgate - each of them in 800*600 and 1024*768 => 6*2 = 12 - math degree right ?), I was wondering the following :
    - Is there a Blizzard source for these videos ? (tried to search, nothing so far)
    - If not, is there a non-Blizzard source ? (I'd rather a Blizzard one, you know viruses and everything)
    - If not, would there be a enGB (not enUS - although I'm not sure the videos are different) player willing to zip/rar these files and upload them somewhere (533 Mo is not THAT huge).

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Re: European Language pack frFR -> enGB cinematics request

Copy the World of Warcraft\Data\frFR\Interface\Cinematics

folder into ->

World of Warcraft\Data\enGB\Interface\Cinematics ?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

You can delete them, once seen I mean, the only thing worth being watched again is the Wrathgate Cinematic, which can be found on youtube too. It won't crash, there simply won't be a movie :P
    nachtticket.blogspot.com
    music blog, mainly (black) metal
    last.fm/user/veash

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    Copy the World of Warcraft\Data\frFR\Interface\Cinematics

folder into ->

World of Warcraft\Data\enGB\Interface\Cinematics ?
    Yup, this makes the videos work, but they're still in french. I think I could even take a video clip of a puppy, rename it "WOW_FotLK_1024.avi" and see it everytime I kill the Lich King.

But the point would be to have them in english as well (the voices are like 100 times better).

Quote Originally Posted by vrede
    You can delete them, once seen I mean, the only thing worth being watched again is the Wrathgate Cinematic, which can be found on youtube too. It won't crash, there simply won't be a movie :P
    Why would I delete them, when I want them in English. I know the game does not crash. But what I want is to see these (wrathgate, fall of LK) in English and somewhere else than youtube.
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

Deleted

If it's possible to browse the wrath dvd, perhaps you can copy the video's from there? Not sure if that's possible though and ofc the patch cinematics aren't in there. If you have a RL friend that plays wow with the english client, you can copy those cinematics to a cd/dvd/usb-stick and overwrite yours?

ot:
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgard
    I think I could even take a video clip of a puppy, rename it "WOW_FotLK_1024.avi" and see it everytime I kill the Lich King.
    That actually sounds like a cool prank ;P
    Change the LK video on a friends pc to for example the screaming scene from that maze game. Or to the Rickroll video..

Quote Originally Posted by Azrona
    If it's possible to browse the wrath dvd, perhaps you can copy the video's from there?
    Nice idea. On the run

Edit : Except I just remembered I don't have my DVD, it's at my brother's, like 4400 miles away. Fuck.

enGB Cinematic
    It will take a while to upload but if you check here tomorrow they should probably be uploaded already. (6 hours to be precise)
    (yes, dropbox allows to link to file that isn't uploaded yet ;P)

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    enGB Cinematic
    It will take a while to upload but if you check here tomorrow they should probably be uploaded already. (6 hours to be precise)
    (yes, dropbox allows to link to file that isn't uploaded yet ;P)
    Thanks a LOT man. Cheers to you. I'll wait until tomorrow then.

Uploaded

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret
    Uploaded
    Thanks, I'm DLing it right now.

Deleted
    Hi, I have exactly the same problem the OP had, is there is any source for these cinematics ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iorca View Post
    Hi, I have exactly the same problem the OP had, is there is any source for these cinematics ?
    The link 4 posts above yours....