Skull Bash/Bash interrupts not being tracked properly?

I am not sure if I am the only one having this issue, or perhaps some of you may.

I use skada in game for tracking, and I also use the combatlog for WorldofLogs tracking.

During last weeks raids, and this week, I have been interrupting Halfus' Shadow Nova alternating with a melee dps. Neither skada/combatlog picks up a single one of my interrupts. We also did Omnitron and not one interrupt was tracked either. I don't know if this is a server side issue or perhaps my client??

15+ Year Old Account
    A few raiders and myself in our guild use Recount, while others use Skada, and neither of them track cat or bear interrupts at all. I don't know why this is, but it's forced us to rely on /say spam attached to our macros to make sure we're trading evenly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XenofeiThrice View Post
    I am not sure if I am the only one having this issue, or perhaps some of you may.

I use skada in game for tracking, and I also use the combatlog for WorldofLogs tracking.

During last weeks raids, and this week, I have been interrupting Halfus' Shadow Nova alternating with a melee dps. Neither skada/combatlog picks up a single one of my interrupts. We also did Omnitron and not one interrupt was tracked either. I don't know if this is a server side issue or perhaps my client??
    Server issue with Skull Bash in general.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

From my understanding, the combat log doesn't see Skull Bash as an interrupt, for whatever reason. Sounds like a bug to me. For the life of me, I can't recall where I read it, so I can't cite the source.

No,, No server issue.. Skullbash just does not report interrupt being done in combat log. And all the addons read combat log for data. That's all.
    Whenever you use SB, regardless if the mob casting or not, it just says "Target X has been afflicted by skullbash" thats all. All other interrupts explicitly report "Mob X's spell Y has beein interrupted by player's ability". Just yet another overlooking of blizzard who treats ferals like sh*t :[ Honestly, cant ever expect them to do things right when it comes to feral..

This issue is highly annoying as you have to explain people why recount doesnt show you "doing your job". And fight the angry pissed leaders yelling at you for not interrupting because recount shows 0 interrupts done by you

I also noticed this matter and the client/server implies another thing:

[21:57:14.052] Maloriak casts Orage arcanique
    [21:57:15.144] Pafinasse casts Coup de crâne on Maloriak
    [21:57:15.154] Flynz's Cisaille de vent interrupts Maloriak's Orage arcanique
    [21:57:15.251] Maloriak afflicted by Coup de crâne from Pafinasse
    [21:57:25.235] Pafinasse's Coup de crâne fades from Maloriak

even if the cast of skull bash (coup de crâne ^^) is CAST just before another interrupt, the other interrupt takes effect before the effect of skull bash (afflicted) ...

yeah, our interrupt can miss
    yeah, it is a 2 step mecanism
    yeah, we lose time between both steps ( it can cause another tick of Arcanic Storm on Maloriak to happen between !)

/love skull bash