What to choose ?

What race is the best for Mages except gnomes ? Alliance side ofc : )

Deleted
    If you raid: Worgen (that is if you pick Fire).
    If you PvP: Human

To be honest it doenst matter. They are all fine and do a great job and have their own advantages.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Deleted
    well ... let see the racials: I've made a list, best to worst from top to bottom...

Draenei: +1% hit (Draenei better than Worgen because Hit matters to all mage specs, crit seems less important to some)
    Worgen: +1% crit
    Gnomes: +5% increased mana pool (no more intellect)
    Humans: +3% Spirit for slightly increased Hit Rating (and i really mean "SLIGHTLY")
    Dwarves: ... Stoneform ... (with next patch a flat 10% dmg reduce for 8 sec if i can remember correctly)
    Night Elves: no real usable benefit for mages ... nobody likes the quel'dorei anyways, they draw the burning legions attention to Azeroth, jerks ...

Well ... that's just PvE use ... about PvP there are some more benefits for each race, but you can easily check them out at wowwiki.com

Correction to your list:

1. You are wrong about the "slightly higher Hit Rating" through Spirit. Mages do NOT have a talent
    to convert Spirit to Hit Rating. Spirit is completely useless to Mages. The only Casters which have
    such a talent are Shadows, Moonkins and Ele's.
    2. While Crit is "not so good" to some 2 Mage-Specs it is relevant for "the" Mage Raiding spec.
    Which might lead to the conclusion that the Worgen Racial is better. On the other hand future
    Raiding-Tiers will need more Hit, which again makes the Draenai Racial at least as good (myselves I am female Draenai with my mage).