Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What... is... this...?

I'm sure someone's found this before and shared, but I found this right next to the maw of madness and it scared the poo out of me, I know it's a mind control squid from vashj'ir, but it's giant... and floating... and staring... oh god the staring...

Under him should be a rot giant, with some 30 million hp, which drops 346 caster dagger. he sometimes bugs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why did you ask when you know where it's from? If you wonder why it's there, well it is a servant of an old god so yeah, might have to do something with the old god
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    Why did you ask when you know where it's from? If you wonder why it's there, well it is a servant of an old god so yeah, might have to do something with the old god
    Because he didn't know why a non-targetable floating squid was there? I'm guessing it wasn't targetable because it's supposed to sit on the head of a giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Under him should be a rot giant, with some 30 million hp, which drops 346 caster dagger. he sometimes bugs out.
    yep. its the mind control thing that julak-doom has on his face when he spawns, looks like you found a silly bug instead of the rarespawn world boss. somebody killed him on my server just today actually

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I have been learned, thank you <3
    But seriously, turning around to see this thing staring at you is scarier than like... something really scary >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    This is giant octopus.
    "Only bad thing about internet quotes is that you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln.

10+ Year Old Account
    Iilth vwah, uhn'agth fhssh za.

Deleted
    Looks... Creepy.

It's obviously a bug

do you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by brettshock View Post

i'm sure someone's found this before and shared, but i found this right next to the maw of madness and it scared the poo out of me, i know it's a mind control squid from vashj'ir, but it's giant... And floating... And staring... Oh god the staring...

its the mind control squid of doooooommmmmmm!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-01-22 at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    I have been learned, thank you <3
    But seriously, turning around to see this thing staring at you is scarier than like... something really scary >_>
    Scary like... waking up on a nice day, going downstairs, and sitting at your kitchen table. Then after moment you look around and realise...
    THERES NO WAFFLES INFRONT OF YOU!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    That looks like what should be on a rare spawns head so 90% bug or there is something that i did not know of at all.

Deleted
    Its Paul in a reincarnated digital form!

For those not in the know:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus

Deleted
    I KNOW WHERE ITS FROM! IT'S.... GAH... THE STARING!!! GLAAAAAARGH! *Head explodes*

Correct Answer here:
    He is a Merciless one controlling the flesh giant, Julak-Doom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettshock View Post
    What... is... this...?

This... is... SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it's the remains of a rare spawn in TW...freaked me out the first time I saw it

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Iilth vwah, uhn'agth fhssh za.
    Ph´nglui mglw´nafh Cthulhu R´lyeh wgah´nagl fhtagn

Cthulhu fhtagn
    Last edited by WaitingforSWTOR; 2011-01-22 at 02:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skagzilla View Post
    Not really. Who taught you that squids are insects?
    /raises hand

It's a mindcontrolling squid, first encountered in Vashj'ir and Throne of Tides.

Quote Originally Posted by SoundAsleep View Post
    Looks... Creepy.

It's obviously a bug

do you get it?
    Because he is targeted on a bug.

Sylvari Necromancer

10+ Year Old Account
    duh it's fred, you go to him when you want to change your bonus feats! Why he's not in House Jorasco, that's a mystery... :P

OT: pretty awesome find maybe you can make a picture of yourself on a mammoth mount under it for some "vintage shoots"
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."