10+ Year Old Account

Help needed (Blackmithing, Engi, JC)

Hi, right so i dropped Blacksmithing in favour of Engineering because its given me some more room to shift gear around (etc) now the old Blacksmithing sockets have not disappeared, dont know if this will be patched at some point. Now my problem is, since i equipped my Engi. Killshades and the Cogs my meta doesnt show as procced (the horrible "more blue than red meta") even tho with my BS sockets now being "invalid" or they shuld be, which means at this moment in time one of my 2 only pure red gems isnt procced (JC only agility gem) most of my gems are Purple or Green, yet the Meta is not showing as procced ingame.
    If someone could have a look please and tell me if they can see a reason as to why its not id be very grateful http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/psilo/simple
    Disregard the socket in the bracers and the JC only gem in the gloves (Blacksmith sockets.)

Would be awesome if i could get some help here, thanks. I really dont want to move my other 2 JC only gems in to my gear before i know whats going on here.
    Last edited by Psilo.; 2011-01-23 at 01:39 AM.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*