DK/Warlock - LF a guild on US pvp servers

I'm looking to get back into rading, to experience Cata fully before end of expansion.

I have a lot of WoW xp, and can play both DK and Warlock to a decent skill level.

Put money in my new/old/new account, and Warlock is somewhat heroic geared, and Dk is level 58 ><

I'm looking for a heroic firelands rading guild, where I wont be rading straight away...but I can move into raiding pre 4.3.

I am playing a lot :'(, Can play both US/Aus times, and have vent, skype mumble, etc - with working mic...the whole lot

EDIT: Send me an in game post if your interested in rec me

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

I would be interested in either of those classes.

We are 5/7 hm raid EST and a 4 year guild.

Get in touch with me when you can at bpswoon1375@yahoo.com.

Improvised Empire is a 10M Horde guild on StormscaleUS.

Schedule
    Tuesday 8-11 PST
    Friday 8-11 PST
    Monday 8-10 Monday is only used as a clean up day if anything is left up from progression attempts and running out of time.

You can find us online at impemp.enjin.com

We're currently in need of a skilled lock as we look forward to progressing further on HMs in FL. We have a pretty laid back atmosphere in which the group governs itself. If anyone has an idea on how to make a fight easier and a better strat they're welcome to speak up and will be listened to. There are no strict loot rules. If you need it you roll on it. If you're going from a 359 to a 391 and the person that beat you out already has a 378 you're probably gonna get the item. There is a 4/7 HM group that is also in the guild so as you can imagine it causes a lot of competition to progress

If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to PM me here or in game. Cheers
    Last edited by Shadobanex; 2011-09-10 at 03:53 PM.