Resto 4.0.6 10 man raid spec

It wont let me post a link as a new user so if people could cut and paste this after the wowhead url

talent#0hfbZZrcdIb0ru0uo

I am just wondering if people can help me find some flaws if there are any with this spec. Also for info disc priest and resto shaman are other healers.

Reason
    Furor 0/3 - Mana pool doesn't help healing only innervate
    Perseverance 2/3 - I have taken a lot of unavoidable magic damage and sometime forget to heal myself
    Nature's Bounty 0/3 - with 4.0.6 this talent will help nourish and would think WG and rejuv rotation would give me high healing output
    Naturalist 0/2 - same as above
    Nature's Cure 0/1 - Other healers do magic debuffs

My healing style has been to use WG and then rejuv those with WG and then roll LB / rejuv on MT. I haven't had any mana regen issues and with rejuv and WG getting boosted in the patch I dont see myself using Norish and HT at all.

We did Halfus last night (we are a little undergeared as a guild so was casting O'crap healing most of the time) with massive raid damage. I don't think that I used HT and nourish at all even to refresh LB.

With this spec I put all points into rejuv that I could so PLEASE if you see problem let me know. I know I am probably missing something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomtree View Post
    It wont let me post a link as a new user so if people could cut and paste this after the wowhead url

talent#0hfbZZrcdIb0ru0uo

I am just wondering if people can help me find some flaws if there are any with this spec. Also for info disc priest and resto shaman are other healers.

Reason
    Furor 0/3 - Mana pool doesn't help healing only innervate
    Perseverance 2/3 - I have taken a lot of unavoidable magic damage and sometime forget to heal myself
    Nature's Bounty 0/3 - with 4.0.6 this talent will help nourish and would think WG and rejuv rotation would give me high healing output
    Naturalist 0/2 - same as above
    Nature's Cure 0/1 - Other healers do magic debuffs

My healing style has been to use WG and then rejuv those with WG and then roll LB / rejuv on MT. I haven't had any mana regen issues and with rejuv and WG getting boosted in the patch I dont see myself using Norish and HT at all.

We did Halfus last night (we are a little undergeared as a guild so was casting O'crap healing most of the time) with massive raid damage. I don't think that I used HT and nourish at all even to refresh LB.

With this spec I put all points into rejuv that I could so PLEASE if you see problem let me know. I know I am probably missing something.
    1st off, perseverance is a wasted talent compared to direct healing talents. Furor effects your mana pool, innervate, replenish, and revitalize.
    Rejuvs mana was just buffed back up to 20%. So you may be doing a bit more direct healing than you used to if you do 10s. If you are, go back to the reg specs in the sticky. If not, this is what I would do:

If you aren't taking naturalist no real point taking emp touch. Tbh, it would be better put in Nat bounty for ToL CC procs if you honestly think you wont be direct healing at all. Mana regen is going to be more of an issue, but not much. Tbh, with only 2 extra points furor will probably be better overall than MG.

Healing the way you say you do http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hfZMZrczIdcMu0uo would probably be the best spec.

Keep in mind that there is more to your total mana than innervate.
    Replenisment and revitalize also work off your total mana, and spirit based regen works off the square root of your mana, or something like that.