Poll: Glyph of the Abomination, yes or no?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Death knight glyph idea.

Glyph of the Flesh beast.
    Minor glyph

When your ghoul is affected by Dark transformation, he'll transform into a rotface/festergut model instead of the current one.
    Last edited by mmocd4f563ae11; 2011-01-23 at 02:52 AM.

That's not technically an abomination so much as a flesh beast, but sure. I like it.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

How about...

Glyph of Death and Decay, your DnD has a 10% chance to cause enemy units to cower in fear for 2 seconds.

We need a glyph like that;O

I just want their normal form to be something other than the ghoul model. I'd love it if they looked like Thassarian's pet, Lurid.

To be honest I think they should add similar to mages water elementals as well. And perhaps some warlock pets. It would certainly make for some variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialwing View Post
    Technically not, but what else can you call it? Glyph of the giant rotting monster?
    He literally just told you the proper name, Flesh Beast. A quick post edit and shazam! All better!

I just want their normal form to be something other than the ghoul model. I'd love it if they looked like Thassarian's pet, Lurid.
    Since reading the death knight manga for the backround story of our class I'd love to actually have a glyph that would turn my fugly ghoul into a skeleton (and make him micro marrowgar when DT'ed) .

Don't see a problem with the current one, it's new, it's cool...

we need a glyph of the death knight when undeads get low on health we can control them. or make em a ghoul .. corpse explode them
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwing Aspect Of Death View Post
    we need a glyph of the death knight when undeads get low on health we can control them. or make em a ghoul .. corpse explode them
    Like Pokémon?
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

why change something blizzard only have had in game for such a short time?

Blizzard acturly heard ppl calling out for a new skin for pets this come in "Dark Transformation"

now be happy about it. and give them some time. they got other classes to take care of atm. and some "Real stuff" instead of stupid skins.

Deleted
    Little things like this would be nice to give some variety, yes

I have made the suggestion in several posts in the past. It would be nice as a cosmetic glyph.
    Druids get the tree of life glyph. Give us some love too, Blizz.

Deleted
    I'm not saying that it should be implemented, I just asked for your opinion on the idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it as I love variety in this game, a needed glyph imo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I have made the suggestion in several posts in the past. It would be nice as a cosmetic glyph.
    Druids get the tree of life glyph. Give us some love too, Blizz.
    have you checked the DPS meters lately? there is our love.

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    have you checked the DPS meters lately? there is our love.
    Oh don't worry. I know we're getting love as far as damage output is going since Unholy is currently topping the meters on live (At least until the next patch). I'm talking about love from the vanity side of things.

I prefer...

Glyph of Disease Spreading: Your pestilence now ignores all enemies under the effects of a crowd control.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Mexico, The "Rip your face off" State.
    I would like "Glyph of rotten ghouls" When you summon your ghoul it uses the older models. Like say...this guy! :

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=7347

minor glyphs that make the staple CDS of DK change their form, IE, unholy frenzy makes you a zombie, vampiric blood makes you a golem covered in blood, pilar of frost makes you an ice man.