Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Pretty mediocre prices for artefacts. I am pretty sure you can't solve 7 artefacts an hour (and my archeologist is a dwarf). It's more like 4 artefacts, so 40g / hour. Chimera eye takes me 3 minutes for 400g. 10 hours archeology = 3 min daily quest jc. Well done Blizz...

Any idea when 4.0.6 is gonna go live?

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    So all the top end guilds that are downing bosses ARE receiving their 372 iLvL (equivalent to 2200 PvP Weapons) weapons, but the high end PvP'ers ARE NOT able to receive their weapons because of PvE'ers feeling like they'd have to PvP to do better.

How about you take away all 372 iLvL PvE weapons as well and not allow the PvE'ers to use them until PvP'ers can use theirs.

Just plain... wow. What kind of idiots are working there. You just completely alienated the people that PvP to better suit people that PvE.

And worst of all, the PvP'ers have to deal with kids that ARE downing heroic bosses bringing their 372 iLvL weapons into arena.
    Who cares about pvp anyway....

So all the top end guilds that are downing bosses ARE receiving their 372 iLvL (equivalent to 2200 PvP Weapons) weapons, but the high end PvP'ers ARE NOT able to receive their weapons because of PvE'ers feeling like they'd have to PvP to do better.

How about you take away all 372 iLvL PvE weapons as well and not allow the PvE'ers to use them until PvP'ers can use theirs.

Just plain... wow. What kind of idiots are working there. You just completely alienated the people that PvP to better suit people that PvE.

And worst of all, the PvP'ers have to deal with kids that ARE downing heroic bosses bringing their 372 iLvL weapons into arena.
    The tears, so many tears.

I might have to don my fireproof suit to say this, but getting 2200 rating in arena is alot easier than downing a hardmode boss for a weapon. I can completely understand their reasoning for delaying it.

If you're a top caliber PvP'er, you're probably in a top-end PvE Guild that bring in PvP'ers specifically for advantage pieces - weapons/trinkets. This was true even before the Guild Achievements, and it's more prominent now than ever.

Deleted
    Just don't allow T2 to weapons to be usable in dungeons and raids, same goes for iLvl 373 PVE weapons. Don't allow them in BG's or Arena.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Price of Trade goods from Justice Vendors
    They're definitely not cost effective and certainly not meant for everyone. Even still, there are scores of people out there with large excesses of Justice Points, with no need (or ability) to obtain more, and nothing to spend them on. This provides an excellent alternative for a select portion of players.
    I've been JP capped for ages and I have no intention of using the vendor. One dust for a heroic? Not worth my time to go to the vendor. I'm also not going to blow half my JP on a stack of ore worth 50g and risk being under cap when Blizzard introduces new USEFUL items for JP. Not to mention you could buy the WotLK gems, vendor them and buy more mats from AH than you'd get from the vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Pretty mediocre prices for artefacts. I am pretty sure you can't solve 7 artefacts an hour (and my archeologist is a dwarf). It's more like 4 artefacts, so 40g / hour. Chimera eye takes me 3 minutes for 400g. 10 hours archeology = 3 min daily quest jc. Well done Blizz...
    Of course you can make these Chimera eye's non-stop, can you!??!

And here is a newsflash: Archeology is a secondary profession that is not designed as a way to get high gold/hour income!

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    They're definitely not cost effective and certainly not meant for everyone. Even still, there are scores of people out there with large excesses of Justice Points, with no need (or ability) to obtain more, and nothing to spend them on. This provides an excellent alternative for a select portion of players.
    I've been JP capped for ages and I have no intention of using the vendor. One dust for a heroic? Not worth my time to go to the vendor. I'm also not going to blow half my JP on a stack of ore worth 50g and risk being under cap when Blizzard introduces new USEFUL items for JP. Not to mention you could buy the WotLK gems, vendor them and buy more mats from AH than you'd get from the vendor.
    The "new USEFUL items" that will be out for JP is whatever is currently only able to be bought from the Valor points vendor. Also any remaining valor points you have get turned into JP on every content patch. Since Valor points have no cap Blizz doesn't want us to stock up on em and be able to be ahead of the curve for the new content by bein able to buy the new current top gear.

Also the prices for stuff for JP is not supposed to be a way to generate high gold/hr. Its just a way for those who have no need for JP a way to use it so they don't feel like those points are wasted when you do your Valor heroic run.

<< From Paragon : Al'Akir was a rather merciless boss overall. The difference on this particular boss is absolutely massive in 10-man compared to 25s due to the area scaling. Congratulations to Dream though for getting the world first in 10-man! >>

Grats to Paragon for the kill but that quote is totally pointless. In a few words they claim that Dream got an easy kill but their kill was the best(even if they kill it second) as it was harder. Very childish attitude here by Paragon and they lose some respect here...
    Its nice to get the first kill but you have to accept that sometimes you might get the second!!!!
    Get over it....

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    I guess it's perfect that you dont *have* to do it then. If you don't want to, don't do it. Many of us others will use the option cause we know we will get JP capped again and have nothing else to spend it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post
    << From Paragon : Al'Akir was a rather merciless boss overall. The difference on this particular boss is absolutely massive in 10-man compared to 25s due to the area scaling. Congratulations to Dream though for getting the world first in 10-man! >>

Grats to Paragon for the kill but that quote is totally pointless. In a few words they claim that Dream got an easy kill but their kill was the best(even if they kill it second) as it was harder. Very childish attitude here by Paragon and they lose some respect here...
    Its nice to get the first kill but you have to accept that sometimes you might get the second!!!!
    Get over it....
    Uh, I don't think there was anything childish about it, the 25 man version IS WAY harder due to the nature of the fight. And Dream was a 25 man raiding guild that went ten man to try and get world first.

Let the Pve to the Pve-guilds, and Pvp to Pvp-guilds!!! I personally hate pve, and i will never go into a raid to get a weapon that i can obtain by making pvp, wich is the best thing i prefer in the game! This is just unfair! Luckly i've alrready obtain my weapon but personally i think this is just a stupid thing, a ridicolus way to drive pvp people to make pve...... infamous....

Deleted
    Its funny how they screw over people who are farming for Zin'rokh (Troll)... Almost the only thing people actually do post 525.

yeah.very VERY useful post about pricelist. 2 screen of prices. yeah... poster, drink acid

Quote Originally Posted by Alphamage View Post

Get over it....
    Whaa? Since when the truth is childish?

Deleted
    Did they nerf the 1000g archaeology grey? Sad panda

And congratulations to Paragon!

Yes... because something like 3 guilds in the entire world = Tons of pvp kids around the world running around in 2200 rating.

Face it, there are way more ppl at 2200 than ppl killing said bosses in heroic. Heroic Raid Bosses now >>>>>> 2200 rating.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-01-26 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Whaa? Since when the truth is childish?
    You did not understand my point. I am not saying that it is not true that 25 is harder, but there was no need to mention that in their statement.
    "Mine is better than yours" is a bit childish, isn't it? People already know that so it is useless to mention it... Dreams did not say anywhere that 10 man kill is as hard as 25.
    So my point is that Paragon mention that just because they want to state they are the best and their kills are the hardest to achieve.... we know that, no need to say it!
    Last edited by Alphamage; 2011-01-26 at 10:31 AM.

Why dont you stop nerfing paladins now and start thinking about ways to make holy mastery useful.