10+ Year Old Account

LF competitive late night rading guild

If this thread is misplaced please move it, i just couldn't figure out where to put it.

Basically what the title says. I've been looking around for a guild who starts their raids at about 21-23:00 GMT+1 and tries to stay as competitive as possible.
    I've been playing my warrior for about 5 years, and prot is my main focus. Due to recently getting a job which requires me to work quite late, i'm now looking for new home.

If anyone could help me in my search i'd be really greatful
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

Deleted

Night shift guild eu.

Night Shift is a PvE focused late night Raiding & Social guild on Runetotem. We are a 10man guild currently running through Cata Tier 1 content and waiting for Firelands. Night Shift isn't a competive raiding guild, but we enjoy reasonable progress. we do expect each raid applicant to be raid ready and know their class well. If this fits your play style and we are what you are looking for please post an application on our website that you can find on guildlaunch.

All Classes Open!

Current Progress is 12/12 and 2/13 HM, and about to embark on new adventures in the Firelands.

Raid times 00.00 midnight to 03.00 am EU server time

What we are looking for:

Competent raiders who know their class
    People with a good attitude over 18 yo
    Can commit to at least 2/3 raid nights

What Night Shift can offer you!

1) A delightful social experience and the company of 20+ adults, online everynight from midnight!
    2) A growing late night raiding environment
    3) Steady progress in all end game content!

If you are interested please post an application on our website or contact Weatherlight, Ktang, Doomreaper or Shifthappens in game.
    Last edited by mmocd215cf9130; 2011-06-28 at 01:51 AM.