Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why BG gueue is so long?

I just wonder the reason why I must wait avarge 10 min for every BG, my record is 30 min? Its same situation on all realms? What is the poiont, ppl dont sign in or what?

Deleted
    There is more horde then alliance, egro horde has to wait more. If you want to change the situation, change to alliance

Quote Originally Posted by bachok View Post
    There is more horde then alliance, egro horde has to wait more. If you want to change the situation, change to alliance

Of course if you do this, be prepared to lose the vast majority of the time. After playing alliance for a week or so you'll find that wait on horde side not so bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn I want to re-roll so badly! Too bad pretty much all my playing IRL-friends are horde.

I play Alliance and the wait time is very quick, generally less then a minute. Never played horde so I can't comment on which side is "better", using the term lightly, as far as winning goes.

I win over 60% of my bgs (accounting to statistics on my shammy alt).... and just got the achivement for doing 100 bgs at max lvl....so
    We win alot....i wouldnt complain especielly considering my queues are instant^

15+ Year Old Account
    The que system is broken!

Did you know we have supposedly been able to que for multiple BGS since Cata launch? Are you as disgusted as I am?

This is how it went...

They posted an official hot fix saying that you can now que for multiple bgs again!
    Again?
    Wait, you mean I missed that somehow?
    W/E Great, I'll que for more then one!
    I que for one bg....
    I click to que for another and... "You are currently qued for 2 BG's and can not que for another" (<---it's something like that)
    WTF!!!!!!
    W/e I'll try queing for 2 as a group! and....
    Nothing
    WTF!!!

/ end rant

So basically blizzard fails... we can't que for multiple bgs, and random bg que is so messed up its scary!

You wait 25min to get in an Isle of conquest that only 30 people enter... not like you could have made 10 mans in 1/4 the time
    Sometimes its 25min just for a 10 man anyways though...

They obviously have some matching/priority system in place, the problem is that it's horrible. It's like it chooses a random bg and then tries to fill it... I understand the word random, but instead they should make it a "random" 10 man when ques are low...makes sense to me.

My wait time is under a minute. Sometimes its instant.

15+ Year Old Account
    I get so tired of hearing "Alliance lose all the time!" It's not true. Simply isnt true.

I polled all 6 of my characters that I've pvp'd on, and tallied up my wins and losses.

Of 1734 battlegrounds played, I have 958 wins and 776 losses. 55.2% win percentage. Only on one of those characters do I have more losses than wins. So, not only do alliance NOT lose every time, in my experience we win more than we lose.
    Last edited by aetti morkna; 2011-01-26 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Statistics

I have played both, Horde and Alliance on the same server.

My win-loss ratio is 70 Win-30 Loss on BOTH sides. The only difference is: On the horde you wait an average of 15 minutes. On the alliance you wait an average of 15 seconds.

I can post sshots of my char's win-loss, no worries.

Deleted
    dont do this! i am alliance... its so bad. like often said i am not that kind of pvp pro, but its really terrible what happens out there on rnd bgs. alliance plays so bad.

30 min waiting + win > 4 min waiting + loose

10+ Year Old Account
    right behind you but dont turn around cause that will only piss me off!
    I am alliance and i can queue for specific bgs and get a minute queue and i seem to win 60-80% of the time depending on the day.

its so funny you all say horde wins more but also got longer que's. sure it might be the case. but if you go with some friends/guild. your change of winning increase alot. and you still got fast que's

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    Of course if you do this, be prepared to lose the vast majority of the time. After playing alliance for a week or so you'll find that wait on horde side not so bad.
    Horde and Alliance are the same, I play both, stop making up things based on your own hatred for one faction, especially when its not the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by axiom View Post
    dont do this! i am alliance... its so bad. like often said i am not that kind of pvp pro, but its really terrible what happens out there on rnd bgs. alliance plays so bad.

It solely depends on what time of day you play, and how good you play yourself. You are probably just one of the people who tell people to deliberately lose once one resource point is lost, or who just AFKs at the entrance to the BG.
    Last edited by MrMuggles; 2011-01-27 at 07:26 AM.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    That is utter bullshit, Alliance win as much if not even more than the Horde does.

Either you play on USA servers or you have no idea what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not according to this: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php
    There are more Alliance players than Horde players.

As far as I can see it, when you queue up, the game picks other people to queue with you. Since it isn't just five but 10 up to like what, 40 people, I don't think it can match thousands of players who queued up in a matter of a few minutes, and there are people who have queued up before you so they get priority (being that you do BG's in a battlegroup and not just your server, the game pulls from multiple servers with multiple people on queue). 10 minute waits aren't that bad. Be patient.

And no, Horde don't always win, neither do Alliance. Again, its according to your Battlegroup and depending on the people you are grouped up with. There are good PvPers and there are bad PvPers. It is never "Alliance is better at PvP" because by experience, I've had a ton of wins and a ton of losses. Sometimes I'm with great people who know how to strategize and communicate, sometimes, I'm with people who just buttonmash their way across a BG and not caring about the mechanics of winning that certain BG.
    Last edited by Jademist; 2011-01-27 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right. I hate it when I walk into a BG after a 4 minute wait and suddenly all my screws fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post
    Not according to this: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php
    There are more Alliance players than Horde players.

Again, its according to your Battlegroup and depending on the people you are grouped up with. There are good PvPers and there are bad PvPers. It is never "Alliance is better at PvP" because by experience, I've had a ton of wins and a ton of losses.
    Aren't Battlegrounds now excluded from Battlegroups?
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    Aren't Battlegrounds now excluded from Battlegroups?
    Well then, since that is the case, then, OP, sir, the game has to group you up with a good thousands of players from all realms for a BG. You can't expect the game to do it in a few minutes again considering how there are plenty of people who queued before you and how the game has to match you up with 9 other people, up to 39 other people.

10 minutes is not long. People need to learn to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by istheshiz View Post

10 minutes is not long. People need to learn to be patient.
    It wouldn't be long if Alliance queues weren't this short, everything is relative - and you have to see the factions individual queues in comparance to one another.

Instant - 2 minutes vs 10 stretching to 30 minutes