The pains of doing dailys anymore

The pains of questing on dailys has become a real mess lately. Lets start with Tol Barad. This could be much worse if you have a heavily populated server.

First big problem is we need to kill this boss right? Ok, I walk into this room and see 12+ people all standing there trying to get first hit on boss. This is really fun. I noticed a change where some bosses were changed to where you only need to get a hit in and get credit. We need to make this a standard with all boss quest.

Second problem is since we have so many fighting for regular quest mobs that the faster they are killed the faster I see them respawn. I have watched people stand in one place now and kill the same mobs 4+ times. We dont even get a chance to loot before more are poping on top of us. What really sucks is when other players leave your area and all of a sudden your over loaded with mobs and you die. This is not very exciting you know! LOL.

Example place: The tol Barad daily where you have to go down and get staff from Arch mage or loot the books. Thats the most horrible place I know of for this. Even at the entrance some time I am there trying to clear mobs off me and they spawn faster than I kill them. I have to run to the boss area, try killing him and loot before I die. Again imagine several people in there getting the books and killing mobs and then your room goes empty just as they start repoping again, not fun!

Another to bring up, the Wildhammer/Dragonmaw dailys. Mostly the Warlord, make him like tol Barad where we can help kill him and get credit cause theres always a long waiting line trying to kill him.

One last thing, Why did you give all regular quest mobs like 4 times the health of wrath mobs and think this makes it hard? Were all doing much more dps with more health and yet 2 can take forever to kill and 2 can often be enough to wipe you.

What do you all think could help this problem or what do you have to add?
    Just Remember some of us dont know it all so please be easy on us!

Quote Originally Posted by Bravheart View Post
    First big problem is we need to kill this boss right? Ok, I walk into this room and see 12+ people all standing there trying to get first hit on boss. This is really fun. I noticed a change where some bosses were changed to where you only need to get a hit in and get credit. We need to make this a standard with all boss quest.
    I think Blizz is already going to do that on 4.0.6., at least with Problim. I'm not 100% sure tough, might be just wishful thinking.
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbaclot View Post
    I think Blizz is already going to do that on 4.0.6., at least with Problim. I'm not 100% sure tough, might be just wishful thinking.
    already in game...