Deleted

[H] <God is a Geek> Doomhammer - EU

Who we are

God is a Geek is a new guild formed with many experienced players. Many of us played together back in the Burning Crusade. In Wrath of the Lich King our ways parted when Icecrown Citadel opened it's doors but now we are back for new raids in Cataclysm while not forgetting the social aspect of a guild!

Progression

Currently 10/12 normal.

Blackwing Descent 5/6
    Bastion of Twilight 4/4
    Throne of the four winds 1/2

Recruitment

We have 2 sides to our guild, we want to create a large social environment and as such anyone with a mature and friendly attitude who is looking for somewhere to play through Cataclysm at a pace that suits them with all the benefits that a high level raiding guild can provide is welcome to apply!

As well as our social base, we want to build a dedicated raiding team to progress through the end game content. Currently we have our eyes set on the 10 man content, with the outlook to create a second 10 man team in the near future. We will be looking to progress to 25 man content in the future but it isn't necessarily a direct goal at the moment!

Recruiting 1 Tank, 2 DPS and 2 Healers!

Tank

Anyone looking to join an experienced, skilled and mature raiding guild should look no further. All applications will be considered. You can apply at: guild.godisageek.com

Raiding times

We will be raiding on Wednesday, Thursday and Mondays from 2030 ST till 0000 ST. Sundays and Tuesdays are sometimes used for additional raids but are not compulsory.

Rules

General

Whilst everyone enjoys a good joke and some friendly banter, offensive, or racist comments or behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate removal from the guild.

Raider ranked member specific rules

Whilst we don't actively employ a minimum attendance rule, people who consistently sign and attend raids will be favoured upon when selecting raid teams. We don't to force people to raid, after all, it's your time.

Loot will be awarded by a combination of a council or /roll. Priority will always be given to main spec use.

What we expect from you

Social applicants

- A mature and friendly attitude
    - An open minded sense of humour may be needed at times

Raiding applicants

- You are over the age of 18
    - You have a very good understanding of your class and spec
    - Have a headset and can use Teamspeak3.
    - Dedication to play and gear your character as best as possible

What you get from us

- A friendly and helpful guild
    - A guild where you can raid, run dungeons, PVP and all the other things you want to do at a pace that suits you.
    - A guild where you can bring your friends with you
    Last edited by mmoc5104a3a891; 2011-02-23 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Bump

10char

Deleted
    ----Bump----------

Deleted
    Bump
    10char

Deleted
    --Bump-- Currently in need of 1 tank and 2-3 DPS!

hey i have a 85 warrior dps and a DK tank which im currently leveling to 85 and a hunter which is 72 which im working on, and few other low level alts im looking for a raiding/social guild cause iv moved from alliance to horde so i left my old raiding guild

Deleted
    Alright m8!, /w Craon ingame! Then we can have a further chat. We currently are recruiting a tank!

oryt mate tried whispering but guess your not online

kaboom1983
    hi there me and my friend in real life are looking for a fun guild we r currently on terenas eu bt are prepared to switch servers, im a lvl 85 protection paladin (kabØom) and hes a arcane mage (arkané) if you still have places we will apply online thanks

Deleted
    Hey, we are still recruiting. We currently are mainly recruiting tanks but we can use some dps. If you could either fill an apply at our website: guild.godisageek.com or if you want more info you can always create a alt on Doomhammer and whisper Craon (Thats me)!

Deleted
    Bump! We are currently looking for 1 tank, 2 DPS and 2 Healers!