Thread: Raid browser

Raid browser

is this not working atm or what Ilvl do u hav eto have to list urself. i have a 351 average Ilvl and still can't do anything with it

Deleted
    You actually use that? You are the first person I have EVER met to use that :O

no i don't just curious as to if it working or not

Deleted
    Never ever seen more than 2-3 people simultaneously there in my server.

Quote Originally Posted by hagar4172 View Post
    no i don't just curious as to if it working or not
    It 'works' just no one uses it, kinda like the original LFG utility so it's practically useless. I'm sure there's some servers that actually make use of it but 90% of the ones I've been on don't even know what it is and if they do they don't know how it works.

Deleted
    IIRC before you can list yourself in it, there has to be someone who is looking for members to join his/her raid.

Remember, it isn't like the LFD tool, it merely list you as interested in joining a raid and it's up to the raid leader to invite you. Which is why noone is using it, as it's usually much faster to spam trade with a fixed list of requirements (usually average ilvl).

I totally forgot this feature even existed.....wow....pretty sure I used to use it in TBC, was probably different then. As for your question, I have no idea, but I'd imagine you would need a raid worthy ilvl, in which case I believe it would be 346 as that is what normal raids are designed for, to start with at least.

I didn't even know this feature existed, but I am guessing nobody uses this when they can spam Trade Chat to get people faster.

We used it a lot during ICC PuG times on my old server, usually 20-30 people in it looking for a group and 2-3 groups listed (though there were 2-3 times as much people searching in trade chat).

But anyways, last I checked it wasn't updated for 4.0.3 raids and only has the old 3.x stuff.