Building new PC for the first time

So, Im gonna built a new PC for the first time together with a friend who is a bit more knowledged in that matter than I am.
    Anyway, Im gonna re-use my old dvd-drive and my old GFX which is an Asus EN9500GT 1GB.
    I've taken the suggestions from the frontpage news a month ago or so, looking at the Narwhal setup.
    This is what I had in mind:
    Case: Cooler MAster Centurion 5 II
    PSU: Corsair TX650W
    CPU: Intel i5 2500k
    MB: Asus P8P67 Pro
    RAM: 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws F3 12800 DDR3
    HD: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Black

I would also need a heatsink. Im living in Denmark, and having a bit of hardtime finding a retailer who sells Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme as is the described heatsink in the Narwhal Setup.

All I wanted to know, is if anyone know a retailer in Denmark who sells that Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme and if the setup is reasonable for playing WoW from, and eventually be able to upgrade/buy new GFX, Bluray and/or SSD for it, without having to get a new MB or CPU.

15+ Year Old Account
    good build, but you cant currently buy it due to intel issuing a recall for motherboards to fix problems on them

cooler master 212 is a solid heat sink
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Wouldn't touch any of Intel's new stuff until they sort the issues out.

Yea you wont be able to buy the Intel Sandy Bridge atm. Intel found a design flaw in a chipset on the mobo's. New mobo's will be hitting in late Feb to April.