Dispellable enrages list

I'm trying to get a list of dispellable enrages - are there any I've missed off, or any I've mentioned that can't be dispelled?

Death Knight
    Unholy Frenzy
    Vengeance

Druid
    Enrage (not that I'd want to dispel it)
    Frenzied Regeneration
    Savage Roar
    Vengeance

Paladin
    Vengeance

Warrior
    Berserker Rage
    Death Wish
    Enrage
    Inner Rage
    Recklessness
    Vengeance
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2011-02-04 at 11:55 AM.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Sorry but i'm a Warrior, what's Death Pact? (And don't druids have vengeance?)

yes, they got vengeance aswell, death pact is a fury talent wich icreases your dmg dealt by 20% and dmg take by (5?) %
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Opps meant death wish, pact is that DK spell thx, udpated

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craakar View Post
    Sorry but i'm a Warrior, what's Death Pact? (And don't druids have vengeance?)
    Any TANK has vengeance. Im not sure if it kills all you got. I think there was a bluepost about this that said it was for balancing that tanks would get too mighty or something.

Death Pact goes to Death Knights and I can not see how an instant cast killing your pet can be disspelled as the effect from it lands instantly too.

The OP means Deathwish.

Also Enrage exists in three types: Wreckincrew, Enrage (fury) and Enrage (Prot)
    you can also clear off the warriors immunity to fear if im not mistaking as well as the selfheal
    - Enraged Regeneration (druids also have this effect)
    - Berserker Rage

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    yes, they got vengeance aswell, death pact is a fury talent wich icreases your dmg dealt by 20% and dmg take by (5?) %
    Death Wish, also you do counterglyph the 5% increase of dmg taken and the 20% are increased by mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    Any TANK has vengeance. Im not sure if it kills all you got. I think there was a bluepost about this that said it was for balancing that tanks would get too mighty or something.

Death Pact goes to Death Knights and I can not see how an instant cast killing your pet can be disspelled as the effect from it lands instantly too.

The OP means Deathwish.

Also Enrage exists in three types: Wreckincrew, Enrage (fury) and Enrage (Prot)
    you can also clear off the warriors immunity to fear if im not mistaking as well as the selfheal
    - Enraged Regeneration (druids also have this effect)
    - Berserker Rage

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 12:52 PM ----------

Death Wish, also you do counterglyph the 5% increase of dmg taken and the 20% are increased by mastery.
    Death wish... right, never played a warrior, my mistake.
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

You indeed forgot Vengeance for druids (only in Bear form).
    Nice idea btw, can be really useful to know the dispellable ones without the need for trial and error tests.

Thanks, I've added Berserker Rage - I'll keep updating the original post as per feedback.

One thing I'm not sure on, can Enraged Regeneration be dispelled? Also, how abouts Ancient Hysteria? Or is that treated the same as BL, ie non-dispellable?
    Last edited by Dcruize; 2011-02-04 at 12:01 PM.

Ancient Hysteria is a magic effect

---------- Post added 2011-02-04 at 08:27 PM ----------

Enraged Regeneration cannot be dispelled - but removing any enrage effects off the warrior means they cant use Enraged Regen.