Smite-Healing Trinket?

So how about Stump of Time used by a Disc Priest Smite Healing? As well as Mandala of Stirring Patterns from Hellscream's Reach. I'm wondering if it sounds as stupid as I thought it was. It would replace my Witching Hourglass...

Seeing as how I would be doing harmful spells for quite a bit, would that boost in Spell Power be beneficial?

Stump of time has hit rating. Priests have a glyph that provides smite with an 18% hit bonus, not requiring disc priests to have hit rating in order to smite heal.

Mandala of Stirring Patterns works for healing spells. Smite is not counted as thus, and such would not proc it.

The boost in spell power on the stump would be beneficial, but the hit rating would not. Just get glyph of divine accuracy and the mandala of stirring patterns.

Yeah I have the glyph. I just really completely overlooked it. Haha. Thanks.

do you already have one epic trinket that you are using? i would say the best bet for this would be an int trink, with a good proc or use of spirit.