Fishing cast time increase (19 seconds)

Anyone know the reason for increasing the cast (channeling) time for fishing to 19 seconds? Wasn't 17 seconds long enough? Besides im max fishing and a +30 rod with a +3 line and when im fishing in orgrimmar it seems im mostly getting "bites" at the very last second and then i only catch a Raw Brilliant Smallfish or some other crap...

ok got the QQ out...sorry to bother

10+ Year Old Account
    A weird change. It used to be 30 seconds though, so at least it's not back to that
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

On a good note (and my theory as to the reason for the change), you now have a bit more time to click that last second nibble without worrying as much about lag nixing it.

Not a great implementation (why not move the nibble up a bit) but possibly an easier or lower risk change.

Because before you could get "bites" right when channeling stopped and missing fish cause of that , afaik now with 19 secs channeling you have leeway again to be able to loot everything.

yes, to me this was a BUG fix. I missed so many catches that came at the end of the channeling time, it was starting to piss me off.

So far it appears to have fixed that.