15+ Year Old Account

Question Lovely Charms, easist way to obtain?

Share your knowledge and experience. What's the fastests way to obtain Lovely Charm today?

Deleted
    I've heard some mobs beneath dalaran have a 75% of "dropping" them

Deleted
    been farming mobs in deepholme

in between stonehearth and needlerock slag.

Decent respawn rate and there in groups of 6-9 mobs so you can just button bash cleave and kill loads.

OT: how many love tokens do you need roughly to get everything for the acheivements?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaii View Post
    I've heard some mobs beneath dalaran have a 75% of "dropping" them
    That shouldn't be possible. They are grea. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post
    That shouldn't be possible. They are grea. :/
    I'd say try it =P

I remember last year, you could get them from ulduar !
    oohhh the joy of camping one of the towers in the starting event.
    was hotfixed the next week...

E: i remember garthering a 2man raid and camping that place and then one could go out of the machine to form the items, while the other kept killing dorfs.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2011-02-06 at 12:54 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

E: i remember garthering a 2man raid and camping that place and then one could go out of the machine to form the items, while the other kept killing dorfs.
    Does that still work?

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember going into ulduar spent 4-5 hours a piece in shifts just farming them.. we got all that we needed in 2 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 420rogue
    Does that still work?
    You bolded part of his post and didn't read the line above it? lol

If you're a tailor then a great place is the orgres in Hyjal (You'll see 2 caves next to each other in the NW of the map) since as well as going down easily and respawning quickly they also drop a far bit of cloth.

Similarly the rock elementals at the Hyjal starting area for miners.

Might as well farm while you farm

rock borers in stonecore.

I have this one spot I farm. So far this event I've farmed 1220(122 bracelets) Lovely Charms. [EDIT] This took me ~3h30min[/EDIT]

59,72 Icecrown and a bit south (like 3 seconds flight) there is loads of mobs.
    Mobs spawn quite fast and you can easily AoE them down. Full respawn in 5minutes and you would kill around 50 mobs and gain between 5 and 20 Charms/round-up.

My problem however is that I can't buy all the stuff I want to buy, Rockets and stuff.
    Last edited by Diegles; 2011-02-07 at 06:37 AM.

Go to the little training area to the west of The Shadowvault in Icecrown, where you had to do the quest to toss a challenge flag to lure one guy out at a time. At 85 you can run in there, grab pretty much the entire 20 or so of them at once, and just aoe without taking even a quarter to half your health out. Don't worry about looting anything either. If you have to loot, get someone who is level appropriate who can make use of the stuff that drops, and have them loot everything (set to Free For All).

You kill everything, between 3-5 immediately are respawned, you kill those in 2 seconds, and 3-5 more spawn, and you can just do it repeatedly until you have the amount needed. I made I believe 22 of the bracelets in under an hour there, and that's with occasional breaks to screw around on YouTube.