Deleted

Hit what is happening!!

Does anyone know what is happening with hit in 4.0.6 for balance druids??

As most of you know getting hit is a hell of a job for boomkins.

hit is actually pretty easy to obtain as boomy, and the hit cap is still 17%

Nothing. Use spirit gear if you need hit. 1 spirit = 1 hit

Deleted
    I know how to get it but i read that they said that we didn't have enough hit from gear and they were giving us more i just cant find that thread

Hit is ridiculously easy to get as Balance. Really? You're having issues? I've actually reforged a lot of excess Spirit/Hit to Haste.

Deleted
    Link your armoury please

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 02:42 AM ----------

okay allanone i just checked you gear and yeah you have alot of spirit for hit but im in full epic and with the current gear you either have to gem hit or reforge it so you will have this problem soon enough

No, you really don't have to gem or reforge hit. The only reason you see me gemming haste/hit gems is more due to activating our crit meta pre-4.0.6 than struggling with hit cap. As to reforges, I reforge away more spirit/hit to throughput stats than I reforge throughput stats to hit. You may be selecting non-ideal gear is all i can think. See the guide in my sig for ideal pieces iLVL 346, 359, and 372 as well as WrathCalc output for gemming, reforging, chanting, etc.

Post-4.0.6, when our crit meta requirements are much easier to meet (3 red gems), I honestly don't see myself gemming hit except in rare cases a 20 INT/20 hit gem where there is a blue socket requirement to meet a solid socket bonus. Meta aside, staying at hit cap has not been very troubling at all for me throughout this expansion.
    Last edited by Calculated; 2011-02-07 at 05:33 AM.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Halkett View Post
    Link your armoury please

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 02:42 AM ----------

okay allanone i just checked you gear and yeah you have alot of spirit for hit but im in full epic and with the current gear you either have to gem hit or reforge it so you will have this problem soon enough
    Pffft...no I won't. I don't play that toon anymore. :P I leveled my Dwarf Enhancement Shaman and haven't looked back. It's kind of sad since Allanone has been my main AND Balance since BC.

But yeah I don't know how the issues will stack up in epic gear, but I see a lot of it with spirit on it still so I don't see how hit could become an issue. Have you provided an armory link yet?