Deleted

Question Tracking loots in raid

Hey guys, I know this question has been made other times, but I can't find the answer I need.

We're assigning drops via a loot council method and all I need is an addon that can track all assigned drops as main/off spec, disenchant or gbank (before u ask, no, pen & paper is not the answer :P). I've been testing many addons lately but can't find the one that suits my needs.

Headcount2 seems the best so far as it tracks loots raid by raid but won't let me have an all-time global list character by character which is a major letdown.

KSK, EPGP(lootmaster), RR don't seem to do what I'm looking for (and they do many things i don't need in any case).

Is there any addon that can help me out there?
    ty!

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe this?
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...idtracker.aspx
    we are using DKP though, but it's what we are using for tracking loots and import strings for our DKP system. but I think it will fit your needs.

Deleted
    Just tested MRT and still no luck; it tracks loot and attendance in a nice way like HeadCount does, but won't let me manage all-time loots on a character basis :/ Or I'm missing something?

Deleted
    Still no luck in finding an addon suitable to my needs. I just need a global all-time loot list on a character-basis!
    I'm going crazy with pen and paper!
    Last edited by mmocac22d53639; 2011-02-07 at 12:08 AM.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    MagicDKP tracks loot per raid and per person (all drops on a neat list for each character) but I don't know whether it has been updated / is still working. You might want to have a look at that.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account
    You may have to modify one to your liking. I wanted something like this back in TBC and WOTLK but never found one that would track both. Disenchant, guildbank, offspec either got tracked as main spec or not at all.

But we ended up using EPGP (Reloaded) along with EPGP Lootmaster. We stopped recording offspec drops because honestly we didn't feel they needed to be charged for them. We only allowed those who used their offspec in our raids roll offspec. Otherwise they greeded with everyone else or we disenchanted the loot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

We use WebDKP. We also have it integrated into our website so anyone in guild can check it at anytime. It auto-saves it so you don't even have to enter it. Just reward/charge the person DKP then it loads it to the list. Eezy peezy.