15+ Year Old Account

[Ele] T11 4 set worth it?

*Here is me for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...newseam/simple

So, the 4 set bonus says "Reduces the cast time of your Lightning Bolt spell by 10%." , which, regardless of if it's the base time or current time, is pretty nice.

However, atm, to get it asap I'd have the get the shoulders which would drop me 140 spirit which would then need to be made up elseware(Which would lower my haste or mastery, since nearly everything I have is reforged to one or the other).

So, is it worth getting the Ele T11 shoulders over the Resto ones? Is the 4 set worth the loss of stats and hassle to get back over the hit cap?

Also, does the 4 set go by base cast time(.2 off the cast) or current cast time(.17 off the cast, and worse with more haste)?

You can do either offset gloves or offset shoulders, it doesnt matter as the stats tradeoffs are nearly identical.

It's largely accepted that offset gloves are superior to offset shoulders due to trading mastery for haste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, what I meant was am I going to be gimping myself by waiting for the head to get my 4set?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The four piece is amazing. Get it.

Don't hesitate to reforge mastery to spirit or hit if you need to.
    Narfwak - Elemental Shaman
    <FH>
    Black Dragonflight-US

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfwak/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Well, what I meant was am I going to be gimping myself by waiting for the head to get my 4set?

Short answer, yes. Get it ASAP and eventually replace your gloves.

Short answer, 4set bonus is awesome. Go for it.

Secondly, you should get off-set helm (Helm of the Nether Scion, or Engineer goggles) and then get the other 4 set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonefury* View Post
    Short answer, 4set bonus is awesome. Go for it.

Secondly, you should get off-set helm (Helm of the Nether Scion, or Engineer goggles) and then get the other 4 set pieces.
    I agree with this mostly
    The 4 set is awesome it lowered my cast time by 0.2s which doesn't seem like much but it really is.
    As for the gear, if you have the opportunity go for 4set elemental and either gloves or shoulders resto. This should account for the spirit.
    If you do not have that opportunity (yet), do what bonefury suggested. It has been working like a charm for me so far