Thread: work with it

work with it

Unheeded Warning... discuss if it owrth it now i have 2 of them should i AH or use

It's good. There are better trinkets. We need more information than what you're giving. Don't even know if this is for cat or bear...

cat of course what have people found to be the dps increase of it does is increase damage on proc or does the bleeds have to be reapplied?

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't affect bleeds.

That being said it's BiS; better than heroic essence of the cyclone.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

really it doesnt effect bleeds thought wep damage was the base of the bleeds?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshlin View Post
    No; your bleeds don't scale with your weapon; only shred/mangle/white damage do.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshlin View Post
    Bleeds and FB are based purely on AP and crit; weapon damage affects shred, mangle, swipe and fury swipes.

How do you all rate it for Bears? a couple dropped the other night and I am looking for and agi trinket to swap out one of my stam trinkets for, What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Xxliability View Post
    How do you all rate it for Bears? a couple dropped the other night and I am looking for and agi trinket to swap out one of my stam trinkets for, What are your thoughts?
    I would rather have the Hc Tia's Grace for tanking purposes.

That said, UW is a excellent trinket for kittys because of our low base damage and high modifiers on abilities. That said it is defiantly bis for 359 gear, would have to do some math for heroic bis.

mmo-champion.com/threads/850870-Unheeded-Warning-%28Dumbed-down-math-for-people-like-me%29

(: