Thread: MM rotation

MM rotation

So I'm a goblin (keep in mind 1% attack/cast speed from racial) with ~5% haste, and I've found this rotation to work well for me. I do not yet have the 4 pc t11 however.
    I'm not allowed to post a link, but my character's name is Maarkos US-Gorefiend

Mark and SrS, followed by:

Chimera>SS>SS>Aimed>SS>SS>Chimera.

It seems that I get the 4 SS and hard cast Aimed shot in perfectly before chimera comes off cooldown. Has anyone else been doing something similar?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    im trying for something like that generally, it just feels so much clunkier when you are actually doing it....i also dont understand how much i should delay my chimera shot for to get another aimed shot off? does aimed shot take completely priority as long as Serpent sting doesnt fall off?

For the first 20% of the fight if you have points in Careful Aim. I will be using Aimed when I don't have to move and arcane when I do. Take BH, Aimed when burining and arcane when running during Fel Firestorm. If it does get nerfed then back to arcane as the aggro dump as auto-shot damage + arcane will again be greater then straight up aimed shot.