Ideas how to 'payback' people abusing LFG

Wanted to start a thread for people to start posting ideas on how to deter or 'payback' people abusing the LFG tool
    (Paying a tank or having a friend que up a dps to cut the queue then drop instantly)
    (DPS queuing as a tank with no tank gear or spec)

all ideas are welcome

Deleted
    Ok now this is going to sound a bit crazy, but bear with me here...vote kick?

10+ Year Old Account
    This land is peaceful, its inhabitants kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by dpswhore View Post
    that or, since im a resto, let em die?

Quote Originally Posted by dpswhore View Post
    vote kick never works when you need it
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

First, u mad.
    Secondly, you can't kick for 15mins, and you can't tell which of the dps bought the queue, unless all 3 are from the same realm, and in that case they will not vote of course.

Dps queueing as a tank get kicked, people having a friend queue/drop group I could care less about.

If a tank drops instantly, I always armory him and check his realm, and if there are any other people from that realm I will generally initiate a votekick on them. Over 90% of the time, they payed the tank for an instant queue, and so long as you explain that in the "kick reason" people will generally vote yes. The other 10% are sadly collateral damage, but I'd rather have them suffer a bit than let the abusers win.

Because I don't kick people often, I can use this a lot. It's a fortunate perk of the V2K system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashalah View Post
    First, u mad.
    Secondly, you can't kick for 15mins, and you can't tell which of the dps bought the queue, unless all 3 are from the same realm, and in that case they will not vote of course.
    actually it is VERY easy to tell which one bought the que. same guild/relam is a dead give away