LFD Suggestions - would love to get blue response and thoughts

Ok so I am brand new to posting on MMO but have been playing WOW for quite some time now and visit this site daily for updates and such. Today I happened to notice a blue response regarding the LFD tool and acknowledging some of the issues players are having with it.

Now my main toon is a DK tank named Rthus on US-Draka and I have been tanking on him since WOTLK and consider myself to be a pretty decent all around tank. One of the many problems I read regarding the LFD tool is the queue times for anything other than a tank which I totally understand as I have dps and healer alts that have to wait.

Anyway my suggestion(s) would be:

1) Provide an incentive for tanks to queue up and better yet finish an instance. Now I saw someone mention incentives before but they were talking about vanity pets and so on and I don't know if I would go that far, I know I don't do a lot of farming or playing the AH so additional gold would be nice in my case. But that is one of the issues, with my justice points being capped the only real incentive currently to run instances is to do them in guild groups to get guild reptuation so why would i want to run instances to help other random players gear up their toons? I see a lot of people on US-Draka actually paying tanks 50 - 100 gold or more just to give them an instant queue and leave so if the LFD tool gave an extra 50 or 100 gold for to the tank role it might be worth it to queue up and run some extra dungeons. If you wanted to stop tanks from queuing then leaving and getting the money then make it so they get the gold when the dungeon is completed that way there is an incentive for the tank to stay through the whole thing.

2) Now one issue I could see with the suggestion above is having dps classes that have the capability to queue as tank (warriors, dks, druids and paladins) queuing up and just throwing on board and sword with all dps gear and trying to tank just to get that extra incentive, however, this could already be happening just to get an instant queue. On top of that I am willing to bet there are a lot of bad players as well, ones who leave after 1 wipe or who QQ a lot in the dungeon or don't know how to CC or even what that means so what you could do is develop some sort of rating system for players where at the end of the dungeon players can rank the other members of their group and then from there you might be able to use that information to make the LFD better for all players. Maybe prioritze players who get lots of positive feedback when they queue for dungeons so playing better and smarter might net you faster queue times even as a dps. I don't know how diffcult this would be but being a developer I know it could be done and just by having that feedback information should open up lots of doors and allow for very cool ideas to enhance the LFD tool. Now I don't know if every player should be forced to fill out feedback but I have had random players compliment my tanking in dungeons and if they really thought it was good they could have the option to leave feed back as could i for the healer who did a bang up job or for that mage who was very smart and reactive in CC as needed and so on. Everyone defines being a good player in a different way so why not give them the choice in complimenting a fellow player for doing a good job and therefore helping that player get faster queue times or maybe putting groups together with people that have similar standings as far as feedback go to make runs smoother.

So these are just a couple ideas I have to improve on the already pretty good LFD tool, any feedback on these ideas would be great and it would even be better if a blue could respond as to what there thoughts on these ideas might be. Thanks.

Deleted
    If you want a blue responce, post on the offical forums.

Thanks, I don't keep my authenticator on me so I couldn't login there and wasn't sure if they checked here or not. I'll add this post when I get home.

I have a idea for Dungeon Finder that u can choose to be match with those who have achievement for the Dungeon that u want to run. This is how it would work. Random Dungeon stays the same. In Specific Dungeons when you select a dungeons let’s say heroic Vortex Pinnacle somewhere in Specific Dungeons window there is a button that you can click if u have the Vortex Pinnacle achievement that if you click it you will only be match with who those have click the button and have the achievement as well. Why I think this should be put in is so that players who know a Specific Dungeon of their choice can run a Dungeon with having to worry about teaching new player the dungeon.

I think Blizzard should do something about having a tank join with someone else in they're group to get to them to the front of the que. Something like: If a player que's as tank, then leaves group after entering dungeon (maybe "with-in 1 minute"), everyone else that was in the group with them beforehand leaves with them.