Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two days at max depending how dirty they are but never more then 2 days.... If they dirty first day i obvs change em and use another jeans....

So yeh 2days @ max

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    it usually depends on the days you wear them...for instance, if you have a fresh-washed one and your day is filled with activity or that they get stains, then that means you shouldnt wear them another day...but if you're lazing around you can get away with wearing the same pair for 2-3 days.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

I didnt say british? you should read before you type my friend.

Once, dont like wearing dirty clothes if they arent really dirty.

I wear new cloth every day or every 2 days, then in the weekends I wash them all at the same tim

It all depends. Usually 1 day, but if I run out and its my last pair, I'll keep 'em until the others are clean. Usually I keep two pairs left, though, just so nobody gets suspicious. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    about 2 weeks? o.0 thats a lot, but i dont really get them dirty, i dont drop stuff on them and they dont get mudy
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have around 6-7 pairs of jeans that I rotate though, but I usually wear them 3-5 times before I wash them. If I do something stupid and get a stain on them I obviously wash them sooner.

I personally think washing your jeans after each use is bad. You'll end up wearing the jeans down sooner and the colour will fade more.

http://www.lfpress.com/news/canada/2.../16958921.html

Article about some dude who wore the same pair of jeans for 15 months.

Josh Le, 20, is a third-year University of Alberta student who, alongside professor Rachel McQueen, discovered the bacterial count of a 15-month worn and unwashed pair of jeans is almost exactly the same as a pair worn for only 13 days.

~2 weeks or until dirty. But I prefer to wear trousers from a sport costume (yay for being a freelancer and not caring about dress codes).
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-02-10 at 02:01 AM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    1-2 weeks, so.. 10+ wears. I'm not a sloppy eater so I don't have to worry about that. They just get dirty and muddy from working on cars.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No set number, until they get visibly dirty/smelly. Smoking was mentioned a lot, yes, insta-wash if you've been around smoke or like now when half the country is snowed in and you walk outside and the ends drag on the ground a little bit and get wet/dirty I'll throw them in the washer.

The real question, is what is the average number of days between putting the jeans in the laundry hamper and when you actually wash them? From there, add on the number of days between washing it and folding/putting them away? The number becomes indeterminable.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3 depending on the day of the week

Till they stand on their own..... and possibly need to be taken to a chemist to properly cleanse them of any and all organism after being studied.

10+ Year Old Account
    1-2 times usually. I could wear them for like a week straight and no one would be the wiser, but thats just how i do it

10+ Year Old Account
    2 wears

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    I like being asian :3

Deleted
    I wear all my clothes (including my jeans :P ) for two days before throwing them into the laundry basket.

Deleted
    I don't wear jeans.

Deleted
    A few weeks usually, regardless of stains.

A wise man once taught me the true male jean code. Wear them every single day straight until you can smell them while your wearing them...Then you wear them one more week before washing.

10+ Year Old Account
    One week, so... seven times, I guess.