Heart of Ignacious 4.0.6 Change?

I've noticed since the patch tuesday that my heart stacks don't happen when I damage every time, it's almost as if they limited to how many charges you can get to "once every -x- seconds". I don't get it, I'm confused can someone explain this to me? It takes a while.. (see video)

Edit : I can't post links because of my post count, its on my youtube account (user Menismyforte)

Yes, I have noticed this as well. The animation did totally suck before, but the stacks got to 5 within the first few seconds of combat (like muradins did back in the day). Where I could pop the trinket 3 times in a 5 minute fight. Now it can take almost a minute to get 5 stacks up, even on multiple target fights (omnotron, maloraik). It can also easily be seen on target dummy too. Are you a shadow priest? To me it felt like it was simply that they removed "periodic" ticks from counting towards it, and it only went when I casted VT, DP, or MB.

Yes I'm a shadowpriest, and it's not just periodic ticks. When I cast mindblast/death back to back, I still only get 1 stack of the buff.

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 04:04 AM ----------

Anyone? Still looking for input

Deleted
    not sure if related but in the Gale of Shadows happens. I use to cast Wild Grow with the resto druid and stacks from 5 to 5 and get the 20x in 21 sec.. now it's "capped" and gets 1x for tick, no matter how much ticks i have active in one or more people.

Maybe a "cap" in trinkets with the ability to stack?