Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by oxygen View Post
    Mainly im after sword but when i saw your number i just died little on all 3 chars together im around 300 troll solves.

OT: was lucky with trinket tho, got it around 33 NE solves
    OT: If your after the sword, you may want to consider your luck on Magmaw, he drops a pretty nice two handed weapon that our warrior DPS now has two of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heilari View Post
    OT: If your after the sword, you may want to consider your luck on Magmaw, he drops a pretty nice two handed weapon that our warrior DPS now has two of.
    I know, was thinking about it, but atm i dont raid seriously and mostly im a tank, so basicly its for offspec. Most likely im grinding it couse im stubborn and dont want to give up And sword looks just insanily great

I'm still looking for this damn Doll... diggin right now, 300 nightelf solves soon to be incoming *sigh*
    While looking for it I've discovered the Scepter of Az'Aqir yesterday.. at least a compensation for me after I have found only useless BoA items I can't use (besides the Tol'Vir Ring though)
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

525- 143 NE solves found trinket.
    Found the Dwarf staff at 100
    Tol'vir ring at 24 solves.
    208 Troll solves and no sword yet.

Was at max skill - 525 - when I got it. I had around 165 Night Elf artifacts solved by that time, having all the other Night Elf Rares.

I wasn't actually aiming for it, as I was looking for 3 Tol'Vir ones: the recipe (check, after 67 solves, 14 jars), the mount (check, after 63 solves or so) and the Staff (yet eluding me).

Friend of mine got Zin'Rokh after like 34 Troll solves, much to the envy of our fellow guildmembers .