Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    As long as they remove hard casting AiS from our rotation, then bring it on!

This is so funny, just more proof that they do NOT test their game. It's pathetic.

They need to change aoth to be percentage based for scaling then for all 3 classes, I wonder how many other things they will change at one time

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the nerf goes back to survival being on top again or equal with MM why would you go MM doesn't survival have more utility and aoe. I bring this up because my guild was talking about this situation with our hunters.

Deleted
    Gladly i do not playing hunter anymore hehe

Quote Originally Posted by skarsguard View Post
    If the nerf goes back to survival being on top again or equal with MM why would you go MM doesn't survival have more utility and aoe. I bring this up because my guild was talking about this situation with our hunters.
    yes and better target switching dps too

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    I do close to 30k deeps on stationary bosses. If the boss moves Im closer to 40k
    What? You're not pulling anywhere close to 30k unless you're literally one of the top 25 geared hunters in the world with dark intent and such on you. Even then, there isn't a single parse on the BH boss over 29k. As far as you pulling 40k on movement bosses? LOL. Have a look for yourself.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...aloth/25N/dps/

---------- Post added 2011-02-12 at 08:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asmordean View Post
    Neither. I've pulled that off too.

Use a Tol'vir, Call of the wild, rapid fire, steady-aim spam (heroism used). Refresh rapid fire+second tol'vir . Pulled just shy of 31,000 on the last guy in VP.
    Heroics are not relevant, nor end game content. No one cares about 5 man dps, we care about raid dps. You know, where it actually matters in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmordean View Post
    Neither. I've pulled that off too.

Use a Tol'vir, Call of the wild, rapid fire, steady-aim spam (heroism used). Refresh rapid fire+second tol'vir . Pulled just shy of 31,000 on the last guy in VP.
    Congratulations, you double-potted a heroic boss with bloodlust on a mob who won't even live long enough for bloodlust to fade, I'm sure these numbers are totally relevant to everything.

It's posts like these flooding the forums that really hurt hunters, because they have no basis on anything meaningful, but added up, can eventually mean unneeded nerfs, or at the very least, ability changes that are unnecessary.

EDIT: Anyways, I agree that MM needs to change so we stop with the hardcast Aimed Shot nonsense, but they'll have to do something pretty amazing with buffing AotH to compensate for the difference of using the 'correct' rotation versus hardcast Aimed Shot spam once Aimed Shot has been nerfed.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-02-12 at 08:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

We had 2-3 days to be happy with the buff in pvp,to do RBG`s and be competitive in arena/duels,now AGAIN,No hunters in RBG because we suxx again in pvp.
    Rilanciownz-Outland Eu
    Desertwolf-Sylvanas Eu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barash View Post
    I think you are either lying or grossly exaggerating.
    Hard casting aimed shot in a raid from 100-80%, I sit on about 26k dps and I am terrible, I know other hunters get higher, so I believe she is telling the truth

Deleted
    I've lost all faith in blizzard and willing to bet hawk will be buffed with a measly 200-800 attack power.

Like it will make a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they nerf AiS in such a way that we are no longer hard casting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romobama View Post
    well, I stand corrected, but still... I ain't goin' back to gay-vival >.< and to be honest, I haven't done more than 13k dps on my hunter in MM spec... idk where everyone else is seeing this magical 30k dps.
    with the 15% dungeon buff, should be possible.
    BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind Bm, i LOVE MM and i despise SV. I really hope the nerf doesnt bring every 1 back to SV or im going to cry /reroll
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2011-02-12 at 09:00 AM.

I personally don't understand how people can like this double steady shot required mechanic with 8sec buff on it..........That is horrible to me. I guess we should go back to priority of (mark, serpent) kill, chimera, aimed proc, steady shot with this nerf in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtrim View Post
    I personally don't understand how people can like this double steady shot required mechanic with 8sec buff on it..........That is horrible to me. I guess we should go back to priority of (mark, serpent) kill, chimera, aimed proc, steady shot with this nerf in theory.
    I find the mechanic of Improved Steady Shot to be MM's only redeeming quality, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I find the mechanic of Improved Steady Shot to be MM's only redeeming quality, personally.
    Its clunky as shit, especially compared to SV, I hate it.

Deleted
    Oh man i so do hope they do it, the people that actually like standing still like a moron hardcasting AiS dont have any taste when it comes to gameplay.
    I hope they make AS our main focus dump again and that we only use AiS when instant, welcome back mobility

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvesting View Post
    We still use Mana?
    Welcome to 2011.

They key to making aimed shot better, and would probably balance the damage nerf, is if they changed master marksman.

Either give it a 100% chance per steady shot to give a stack, or make it so only 3 stacks are needed to get the buff instead of 5.