Turtles in Tol Barad?

Just curious as to if anyone has caught this elusive creature in my favourite fishing zone, Tol Barad?

Reason I'm asking is due to the discrepency between the patch notes, which says it is now catchable from any pool in the new Cata zones, and the achievement text, which omits Tol Barad:

Fish up a Sea Turtle mount from any fishing pool in Deepholm, Mount Hyjal, Twilight Highlands, Uldum, or Northrend.

Pretty confident a guildie managed to fish this up in TB about a month ago

So yes it is possible

Thankyou for the quick responses

Deleted
    Woah didnt know that, never bothered to go back to Northrend since i didnt catch it before. Might happen i start again.

Yep, had 80 fishing skill at the time, fished up eels from the pools to make buff foods and get my skill up. Then BAM turtle. I rode it (Slowly) around org.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fished it up on my ~100th cast (Yes, I was that low in skill at the time) in Twilight Highlands, so I wouldn't know for sure, but it seems it can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    The treasure finding potion still doesn't list Tol Barad either, even though it definitely works there, I'm pretty sure it's counted as a Cataclysm Zone but for some reason it's not listed in tooltips.

Deleted
    Can you only get this from pools only?