Deleted

TOdays patch fucked up my whole pc

Tried to start up wow in Any possible way did repair 3 times and rebooted my pc 5 times... i cant play wow anyomre:S Everytime i get the error or it dont even start up.

The error being?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    The error being?
    You know, THE error.

Deleted
    ==============================================================================
    Launcher-WoW: Release (build 2120)

Exe: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe
    Time: Feb 13, 2011 10:35:08.625 PM
    User: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Computer: XXXXXXXXXXX
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception
    Program: C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Launcher.exe

The instruction at "0x456F94B8" referenced memory at "0x6E6E6147".

Deleted
    i cant help much with the error as i have no clue on it XD

But a reinstalling wow might help. Last time i installed wow on a friends laptop the new updater tool already allowed me to play wow after 200mb which you can get quite fast.

I had this problem awhile back. try running the launcher as administrator if that dosent work try running the wow.exe not the launcher. also if that dosen't fix it try checking your ram.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the error, it looks like launcher specifically is having issues. You may still be able to run WoW by launching it directly. Go into your WoW folder and click on the icon that say WoW, not launcher. If you still get an error, then pretty much your last option is to reinstall.

EDIT: ^^ what he said
    "......I forgot my pants again, didn't I?"
    "Yep"

10+ Year Old Account
    Referenced memory sounds like your Ram could be broken. Try using some programs to check it out.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

WoW not loading does not mean it messed up your entire PC... Actually, it's likely the other way around. A problem with your PC has caused a problem with WoW, it just didn't show up until something in the new patch needed something that was corrupted or missing. I doubt that it's a hardware issue though, even though it mentions referenced memory.

Anyway, you basically have three options:
    1. Uninstall and Reinstall WoW.
    2. Try launching from wow.exe in your WoW program directory.
    3. Google "0x13370001" (the error code) and see what some others have done to resolve their problem.

Some places to start:
    http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/3/1...r-1-0x13370001
    http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/3/1...atal-exception

A quote from a blue on a similar issue: (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2065569093)

There are a few potential causes of these errors 1s.

1) Out-of-Date or Corrupted Internet Explorer Installation

Try reinstalling Internet Explorer and make sure you are using Internet Explorer 8

Try updating Flash to the most current version

2) Malware

Make sure to run 3-5 different updated malware scans on your system to check for any malicious programs.

3) Security Programs

A number of these programs have been detecting false-positives and quarantining necessary files, so they could be the cause.

Try temporarily disabling or temporarily uninstalling your security programs to see if the game works with those gone.
    If you have antivirus already, try uninstalling it and installing Microsoft Security Essentials. It's free, and imo it's the best out there.

You can download it for free here: http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ (make sure you select your language, Belgian is usually the default... for some reason)
    Last edited by axio; 2011-02-13 at 09:54 PM.

Before reinstalling the game you could try running the repair tool.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem might be your computer or the program itself.

Try reinstalling it.

OT: I find it funny how its always Blizzard's or WoW's fault...never the computer or the person themself lol

Quote Originally Posted by dommyuk View Post
    It's a one sentance post and you missed that it says he ran it three times..

Some people eh?

Ah well - OT: As others have said try running the .exe if they dosen't work pretty much all you can do is reinstall =/
    It's happened to me before.

Quote Originally Posted by dommyuk View Post
    I heard reading is hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Referenced memory sounds like your Ram could be broken. Try using some programs to check it out.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. You can run out of memory, create invalid pointers, etc. in programming, it doesn't mean that his hardware is fried.

Please refrain from giving advice if you're best guess is a pretty bad one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mahpewpew View Post
    I refuse to give away my freedoms to be safe from decisions I make that affect myself.
    Good communities sometimes trump questionable staff.

I am aware sometimes I dont include apostrophes. My work keyboard is missing the button. Let it go.